Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville area Tacos..

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #41
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
im good for 430. hooters or ale house?
Old 02-21-2009, 12:54 PM   #42
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
430 works for me as well.

Manderin Ale House is closer to me, but Hooters is good as well.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #43
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Then Ale house it is. Im going to wash the truck for the meet in Ga tomorrow, so Ill be out that way in a bit!! I'll keep checking the forums on my phone to see if anything changes.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #44
sitting here in the parking lot at the ale house. where is everyone?
Old 02-22-2009, 05:01 PM   #45
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
How did it go? Im sorry i couldnt show up work just killed me and i didnt leave untill 8. It sucked i had to miss it.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:09 PM   #46
sat there till 530, didnt see anyone so i left.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:14 PM   #47
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
oh man im really sorry. I really wish i could have made it. Did you make the other one in Brunswick?
Old 02-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #48
yup, just came home a little while ago. Going to gainesville this saturday to run the 1/4 again, and then on sunday to st auggy to run autocross
Old 02-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #49

Navy:
man that would be awesome to watch. Too bad i will be working yet again this weekend. Take some pics and post them on here so i can see.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #50

Navy:
Ok so i did alittle searching on the net and found two places i want to go check out if anyone else wants to come. I will probably be going this weekend. Heres a link to the two places. http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/cary.html#location is the first one. and heres another. http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/jennings.html
what do you guys think?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #51

Navy:
Hey so its supposed to be raining all weekend and so its probably gonna get muddy around here. I am planning on heading down to Matanzas state forest this weekend if anyone wants to meet up. I know 05TacoTRD is thinking about coming out also. If anyone else wants to meet up it should be a good time. I went and checked the place out last weekend and it looks like a lot of fun once it gets alittle rain and some mud going. Any takers?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #52
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I have to run in the Gate River Run on Sat and work on Sunday. I'm off on thursday and friday though. I would definately meet you if I was off. Lets just keep this thread alive and we will eventually all meet.

jaxchrisfla,..on behalf of the Taco owners in the city of Jacksonville, I apologize for leaving you hangin.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #53

Navy:
Yeah I'm trying. We need to plan something like a month out. So everyone look at their calenders and let's pick a weekend and do Osceola? Or Ocala?
Old 03-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #54
damn youll and your mudding.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:48 PM   #55

Navy:
hahah sorry jaxchrisfla. I know it would be really hard in your X. We will do cruise somewhere next how about that?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #56

Navy:
Anyone interested in doing a group mod? Like BHLM or something like that? Just get together drink beer and mod? I am looking at tinting my tail lights soon. I just did the BHLM and it was really easy and i just finished the Extra D-rings in the bed also. Any ideas?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #57
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Chris sorry to leave you hanging that Saturday.

RMB, are you going to the Daytona meet?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #58
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm kinda weird about the BHLM. I'd have to really see yours up close RMB. I don't feel very comfortable breaking the seal on my headlights. Anyway, here are the weekend dates I have off in April. 11, 12, 18. So pretty much the 2nd weekend in April. I'm down for a trail ride!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #59

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
April 11th and 12th I was planning on heading to Hardrock, Ocala. We could all meet somewhere in Jax and caravan down to Hardrock if you guys are interested.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #60

Navy:
Yeah that would be sweet. I am down for it.

Products Discussed in this Thread