Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville area Tacos..

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Jacksonville area Tacos..

I was thinking about getting the North Florida Tacos together for a meet. Nothing fancy or expensive. I was thinking about meeting at a local Hooters. It would be nice to meet someone suffering from the same addiction as mine. Plus, it would be a really cool pic of the trucks together. I was thinking Saturday the 17th sometime between 12 and 2pm?

Send a reply if you can make it. I need a head count.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 View Post
I was thinking about getting the North Florida Tacos together for a meet. Nothing fancy or expensive. I was thinking about meeting at a local Hooters. It would be nice to meet someone suffering from the same addiction as mine. Plus, it would be a really cool pic of the trucks together. I was thinking Saturday the 17th sometime between 12 and 2pm?

Send a reply if you can make it. I need a head count.
I would love to come, but I will be busy on Saturday. How does next weekend sound?
Old 01-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

No problem. Next week would be fine. It would give people more time to plan anyway. It doesn't have to be a massive turn out or anything like that.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Next Sat is good for me. Which Hooters are you thinkin off?

For more of a turn out I could post this on XRU.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:38 AM   #5
Professional High Fiver

Not sure what XRU is but okay. PM me and let me know how many people you can get together. I was thinking about going to the San Jose Location. Its right in the middle between Duval / Clay.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #6

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Hooters on San Jose this Saturday work for everyone?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:58 AM   #7
Professional High Fiver

I'm in for sure! Who's coming with me man? Who's coming?!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:00 AM   #8
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I'm working nightshift this weekend. There would be no way i could make it.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #9
Professional High Fiver

So far its just me and you 05TacoTRD.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #10
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to meet at Hooters. But if I go to Hooters, I'm having some beer. And I can't have beer cause I'm working. Hopefully we can do it another time.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:52 AM   #11
Professional High Fiver

Sure man, I always want to meet.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:53 AM   #12
Jag/Nole Fanatic!
Rippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to beholdRippin101 is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
Rippin101's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'd be down as well but I just left town and am back in Tally, prolly not headin back to Jax for awhile :|
Old 01-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
what time, ill be in gainesville till 4-5 at the track.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #15
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ahh, then i probably wont be able to make it. Unless you'll are still hangin around that late. i think they close at 4, so i wont be back here till about 5, and i have to drop off my passenger in whitehouse, so it would be 545-600 before im free, unless i come back earlier. If i have a crappy day like i have been lately, then that is maybe how it will end. Im wanting that 13.99 so bad right now.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
anyone know of a black prerunner/4wd with a alpinestar sticker in the back window, driverside?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:28 AM   #17
Professional High Fiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
anyone know of a black prerunner/4wd with a alpinestar sticker in the back window, driverside?
No, I've never seen him. What side of town beaches?
Old 01-22-2009, 01:09 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 View Post
No, I've never seen him. What side of town beaches?
i passed him here in the arlington area. Near JU(jacksonville university). He instigated a race that didnt turn out so well for himself.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:37 PM   #19

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
^
I lol'd at that.

Does next weekend work better for y'all?
Old 01-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #20
i have no plans for next weekend.

Products Discussed in this Thread