Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Any one offroad in Broward County?

Old 09-23-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
dougmays is just really nicedougmays is just really nicedougmays is just really nicedougmays is just really nice
Name: Doug
dougmays's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dougmays
Any one offroad in Broward County?

hey all, used to be a very active member of the forum but took a long hiatus! back again

where does everyone go off roading in broward county? i've heard Corbett is pretty deep in most parts...dont want to take my daily driver there i dont think.

How about holey lands? anyone go out there? i dont even know where to go to find the entrance.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back. Always good to have another black truck on here. go to this big meet in Oct.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...h-weekend.html