Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

weekend bash pic.'s 10 20 012

Old 10-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #21
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Mike???????
Old 10-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #22
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
jason your at that pizza place by the movie theatre?

Also i got some pics of greg's new body work.

nammer stuck. turd.

Old 10-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff
Old 10-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #25
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Shoot me a pm, well take care of ya. Awesome video, but not worth $300 out of your pocket. Killer time this weekend guys, looking forward to the pictures here!
I dont want you guys to pay for it. If i do not have a warranty, I will go for the hero 3.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #26
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Dude that tree moved right freaking behind meIt was the first thing my wife saw when I got home today...She laughed and called me
Oh yeah those bumpers really suck!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #27
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
lmao! Time to get a better back bumper now.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #28
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Ryan's special outfit this morning
Go Bills!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:20 PM   #29
atalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant future

atalladega's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had more footage to choose from but I realized that all 3 of my batteries were dead for my video camera on the way out there. Only one I had was my gopro and it only lasted about 2 hours. I'll try to put something together but for now, here's a trailer.... LOL

Ryan

http://youtu.be/XdLUCj-aFnw
Old 10-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #31

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
lol i like the splash of my truck in that hole hahaha
Old 10-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #32
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Shoot me a pm, well take care of ya. Awesome video, but not worth $300 out of your pocket. Killer time this weekend guys, looking forward to the pictures here!
did it break cause this weekend? did the stock fj crush it?
Old 10-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #33

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the fj ran it over and now it doesn't focus... could it be the protective cover? have you tried it without the cover
Old 10-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #34
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
I dont want you guys to pay for it. If i do not have a warranty, I will go for the hero 3.
lemme know what u gonna do, if u get a new one cause of it, i wanta put some down for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
yeah the fj ran it over and now it doesn't focus... could it be the protective cover? have you tried it without the cover
gotcha, i was still on the first page

also, good meetin you jon, didn't get chance to say bye, when i was headin out u and john dubya were at walmart i think, then i was rinsin the truck down when yall got back
Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #35
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am going to do that now to see if that's it.

EDIT:This is what it looks like, this is out of the case but it looks the same in the case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxHk...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-21-2012, 06:55 PM   #36
atalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol i like the splash of my truck in that hole hahaha
Yea, it was sheer luck I pulled in there right when Nammer was heading to that first hole. I pulled in front of him thinking he may need a tug. When I backed him out you just happened to be in view. I completely forgot the cam was rolling. I have a bunch of footage of us all just sitting around and walking around, I kept forgetting to stop tape. LOL What a waste!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
I am going to do that now to see if that's it.

EDIT:This is what it looks like, this is out of the case but it looks the same in the case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxHk...ature=youtu.be
Hammer will fix everything! Hell, its worth a shot. Fixed my point and shoot with a few knocks after I spilled on a snowboard and effed it up.
Lemme know if I can chip in if that doesn't work.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #38
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atalladega View Post
Wish I had more footage to choose from but I realized that all 3 of my batteries were dead for my video camera on the way out there. Only one I had was my gopro and it only lasted about 2 hours. I'll try to put something together but for now, here's a trailer.... LOL

Ryan

http://youtu.be/XdLUCj-aFnw
That was awesome!
Not to nit pick but I think it's spelled tillis hill
Old 10-21-2012, 07:12 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
That was awesome!
Not to nit pick but I think it's spelled tillis hill
Fixed
Old 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Dude, thats fucking awesome, i try not to use that type of language on here, but damn, thats fucking awesome!
Thanks but, wasn't real tough. I can't take too much credit. It's a template. If I had more footage I'd go crazy with final cut studio. But like I said my batteries were all dead.

I'll see if I can salvage enough out of what I got, sucks though only one perspective. If people want to send me footage I can put together a film. If I'm just using mine it's really useless.