Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

weekend bash pic.'s 10 20 012

Old 11-19-2012, 09:24 AM   #121
atalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant future

atalladega's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys I've been MIA last month or so. I've had some personal/family issues im dealing with as matter of fact I'm in Cali right now trying to straighten things out. I did start on the video. I'll be back in fl probably middle of next week I'll post up what I have then. Until then I don't access to my home pc sorry I haven't kept you guys updated I've just got a lot on my plate right now.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #122
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atalladega View Post
Sorry guys I've been MIA last month or so. I've had some personal/family issues im dealing with as matter of fact I'm in Cali right now trying to straighten things out. I did start on the video. I'll be back in fl probably middle of next week I'll post up what I have then. Until then I don't access to my home pc sorry I haven't kept you guys updated I've just got a lot on my plate right now.
Take your time bud, hope everything works out.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #123
Tioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
Tioloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Yak, ever get done with all those pictures?
The short answer is that I may never get done with all, and I'll never publish all. I came back from the boat races with 1800 images, not counting the 500 that my daughter shot, so that's on my plate along with working two jobs.... jeez!

None the less, here are a few more from the first day.

Jason attacks a tree....

And a teaser from the races. These guys were hitting swells of 6-8ft at 90-100mph...
Old 11-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #124
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pictures! ^
Old 11-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #126
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely gonna air down more next time out there, those were at 24 psi give or take, and only 1 of those pictures look like they were aired down at all, the one with the L/R wheel stuffed. Thats also when my truck was 3 wheelin.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #127
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Definitely gonna air down more next time out there, those were at 24 psi give or take, and only 1 of those pictures look like they were aired down at all, the one with the L/R wheel stuffed. Thats also when my truck was 3 wheelin.
15 psi is pretty golden for those tires. i have the auto-deflators set to that if you want to use them at citrus.....

15psi VVV

Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #129
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
So how many of us FL guys are running the Guard Dogs? Everytime I come to this fourm I see more and more people with them, makes me a lot more comfortable with the idea of a retread.
Old 11-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #131
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
15 psi is pretty golden for those tires.
....you are about 60 psi short young man. Picnic tables require a minimum of 75 psi to climb successfully.
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Colin I got the deflators last week
I love them
killer little things, aren't they! you dial them in on a bike tire or something lower volume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
So how many of us FL guys are running the Guard Dogs? Everytime I come to this fourm I see more and more people with them, makes me a lot more comfortable with the idea of a retread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
....you are about 60 psi short young man. Picnic tables require a minimum of 75 psi to climb successfully.
you know, i knew i was doing something wrong when i came back from wheeling trips and my back wasn't killing me
Old 11-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #133
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shots!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:16 PM   #134
Tioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
Tioloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Nice shots!
Thanks, I had a 64GB memory card implode so I lost the shots of you coming down the cliff of death the first day, sorry.

Here's the final batch....