Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Panhandle Meet

Old 01-28-2009, 10:26 PM   #21
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
hey man, welcome! dude your truck is so sick...i can't wait to see it in person! not sure if there will be a meet up to renew our passes before the trip. that would be a good idea.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:31 PM   #22
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck!

It's good to have you on here.

We're still trying to get a set date. One of the weekends in late February hopefully. Would the 28th work for you, and everyone else?

I also think it's a great idea to meet up in the morning to get passes. I don't have one at all.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #23
stikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura about

stikkimikki87's Tacoma Gallery
yea man im down for whenever....whichever weekend we can get the most people to come out
Old 01-29-2009, 05:34 AM   #24
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Either weekend is fine with me.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:25 PM   #25
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
i might be trading my truck for a wrangler this week. only because it cheap, new and 4x4. can i still come out with you guys?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #26
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
i might be trading my truck for a wrangler this week. only because it cheap, new and 4x4. can i still come out with you guys?
Of course, there might be some guys coming from Enhanced offroad, and they are rolling jeeps.

Sad to see you straying from the family.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #27
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
thanks! well i'm going to call the dealer tomorrow and try to deal. they're in georgia so i can't just drive over. i really don't want to leave the Tacoma family, but this one is such a good deal i can't pass it up. i'm excited and VERY sad at the same time. so it's not writen in stone yet.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #28
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks! well i'm going to call the dealer tomorrow and try to deal. they're in georgia so i can't just drive over. i really don't want to leave the Tacoma family, but this one is such a good deal i can't pass it up. i'm excited and VERY sad at the same time. so it's not writen in stone yet.
Alright. Well, keep us posted.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:06 PM   #29
stikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura about

stikkimikki87's Tacoma Gallery
cant do LT on the Jeep....
Old 02-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #30
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
will do bud! i should have an answer tomorrow....
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikkimikki87 View Post
cant do LT on the Jeep....
haha....man i'm totally lost on the solid axle suspension. i have no idea what i'm looking at...lol. i was thinking a 2.5" lift with flat flares and 37's. so it'll look like this.......

Old 02-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #31
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
will do bud! i should have an answer tomorrow....

haha....man i'm totally lost on the solid axle suspension. i have no idea what i'm looking at...lol. i was thinking a 2.5" lift with flat flares and 37's. so it'll look like this.......

That's a shit-ton of work. But some nice Walker Evans Beadlocks.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #32
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
those are awesome wheels, but WAY out my price range. probably gonna go with some cheap black steelies....lol. i'm already modding a truck i don't have....rofl

so is everyone still down for the 28th?
Old 02-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #33
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I hope so. I still don't have anything that would keep me from it.

Let's start a list.

1. MacTaco
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 PM   #34
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
#2 redrazr
Old 02-04-2009, 07:39 AM   #35
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Screw it. Here is just a list of people that had said that they want to go, or would be interested.

1. MacTaco
2. redrazr
3. stikkimikki87
4. FL Forester
5. OLDGEZR
6. Pat's Taco
7. Oh Six Taco 4x4
8. BrunesDoesTRD

I know there are a few more on here, so I'm gonna PM them.

And I know some of you have friends that want to go.

BrunesDoesTRD went over to Eglin a little while ago with FjCruiserForums and had a good time. Go check his picture album and see everything.

If you end up not being able to go, then just let me know and I will take you off the list.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:14 AM   #36
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I totally missed that this thread kept going. My wife is due to squeeze out a baby any day now- so I can't commit to anything. Once details are solid and if no one is opposed. I'll post this up on FJ Crusier forums too.

I'm not ready to lead a group quite yet...I know a couple of trails but you can get yourself into some trouble with the MP's if you are in the wrong areas. If we have this many folks-One big group should be alright...

Sounds like a blast tho!

Thread-Subb'ed....and put me down for a might show.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:26 AM   #37
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fine with you posting it on FJ forums.

I've never been over there myself, and I'm not really sure if any other guys know their way around it. I guess we will just have to wait and see what comes about.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:43 AM   #39
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe so.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:48 AM   #40
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
the dealer said they would put the Heep to the side for me if i want. just waiting for the call back to see how much they'll give me for my Tacoma.