Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Panhandle Meet

Old 02-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #41
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
if anybody doesn't want to drive over to Niceville to get passes i think you can call Jackson Guard and have them mail you one. at least they use to do that.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #42
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys...another question.

was this just for saturday or were there plans for a campout?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #43
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Uhh, I'm not sure.

I don't know if I would have the time for two days.

What does everyone else think?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:54 AM   #44
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
i was just wondering cuz someone asked me if we were doing that and i honestly had no idea.

also i was supposed to drive up to Georgia today and get the Jeep, but i'm waiting for the call from the dealer with a price on my truck.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:33 PM   #45
stikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura about

stikkimikki87's Tacoma Gallery
im still down....sometimes i forget to check this forum, this thread really since i dont look at anything else on here. TTORA is a better way to reach me via PM
Old 02-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #46
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I guess the 28th is probably the best for everyone one here.

If anyone has any questions about the meet, go ahead and ask them.

I'm gonna bring my friend who has a tacoma, so that he can see the trails.

You all should consider bringing someone and getting them into offroading and whatnot.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #47
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
yeah the 28th will be fine for me.

is your buddy riding shotty?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:28 AM   #48
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
yeah the 28th will be fine for me.

is your buddy riding shotty?
Yea, he is.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 PM   #49
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
cool....i hope i have a fackin truck to take out by then....lmao.

where are we all going to meet up before the trip? also, i have a few buddies with Jeeps. would it be cool if they came out too?
Old 02-10-2009, 05:41 AM   #50
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sure. I don't really know the area over there very well.

I need to talk to Brunes and see if he can tell me a little about the trails.

I'm hoping that he will be able to go.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #51
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i thought we weren't going trail riding ? i thought we were just going to meet up and hang out
Old 02-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #52
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm fine with doing either.

What does everyone else think?

Meet and greet?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #54
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
I'm totally in for a meet and greet- Give me a couple months and I might be able to set up a trail run...Get to know each other first!!
i'm down with that as well ... meet and greet totally
Old 02-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #55
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, well I agree with ya'll.

I think getting to meet each other and just chill would be great.

Then later on, we can set up a good trail run.

Brunes...any update on the baby?
Old 02-10-2009, 07:42 PM   #56
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
Ok, well I agree with ya'll.

I think getting to meet each other and just chill would be great.

Then later on, we can set up a good trail run.

Brunes...any update on the baby?
Nothing Yet-She's on "any minute now" status. Doc says everything is find as of right now.

So what does everyone thing- Hooters, Sonic, Somewhere on the beach??
Old 02-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #58
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I personally haven't been to a Tacoma meet.

But maybe you could advise a place over there.

My question is, would everyone want to meet in Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, or Destin?

If we can figure that out, then we can figure out a certain place to go.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 AM   #59
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I dig FWB or anywhere in Pensacola. I know there is a Hooters in Destin...The Swamp is a decent place to gather and look at each others rigs cause it looks nothing is going on the 28th.

So I'd be down for that...Sometime mid to late afternoon(like 4 or 5PM)...Meet at the Swamp and check out Tacos....grab some eats or whatever at Hooters if folks want and call it a good start and we can work on another meet another time for some wheeling.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:30 AM   #60
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for hooters.

Are you referring to the bar(The Swamp) In FWB?