Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Panhandle Meet

Old 03-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #81
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
went here today. Brunes might know of it. it's at Blackwater River State Park. this was the main spot that was the most challenging, but a lot of fun just riding all the trails. might be a good place when you guys get a meet together. or just for a meet and greet since it's not too challenging. only damage i had was a dent in the skid plate and tore the gasket on the diff.

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t=75156
Old 03-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #82
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't get to the link.

Have to be a member of the forum to see it.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #84
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to go as well.

Hey brunes, I understand that you know my friend Thomas(Pro60)
Old 03-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #85
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
sorry about the link. i have pics! i'll probably be going back soon. next time i'll post up so we can all go! it was a great time. i've already got my new wheels for the JK in and i might be buying 35's this week! do you guys think BFG AT's would do fine in this type of terrain?

Old 03-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #86
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, I would say a good set of A/T's could take that well. Looks like some good trails. Where is this area?
Old 03-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #87
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
just east of Milton on hwy 90. here's a link to their site with directions.

http://www.floridastateparks.org/blackwaterriver/
Old 03-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #88
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great.

Thanks.

I'll definitely keep this bookmarked.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:16 PM   #90
WARTHOG
MCRANEY will become famous soon enoughMCRANEY will become famous soon enough
Air Force: A-10 Crew Chief
MCRANEY's Tacoma Gallery
i am new to tacoma world, has this meet already happened and if so when is the next one?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:22 PM   #91
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
it was canceled. wasn't there talk of another on this month?
Old 03-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #92
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Red-Do you know what trails you took?? I was taking a look at the map for the park and didn't see anywhere that was designated for offroading.
i honestly have no idea how we even got there. i could probably find my way to the spot, but i wouldn't want to chance it. yeah i think you can ride most places there, but most of the fun stuff is off limits. not sure if we were in a spot that's okay to ride on or not though. i'll talk to the guy i went with and see if he knows.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #93
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCRANEY View Post
i am new to tacoma world, has this meet already happened and if so when is the next one?
There is a HUGE meet in Daytona Beach late March if you want to go.

I think they are planning on having around 40 tacos.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...28th-29th.html
Old 03-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #94
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
dang...kinda makes me wish i still had my tacoma
Old 03-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #95
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
i honestly have no idea how we even got there. i could probably find my way to the spot, but i wouldn't want to chance it. yeah i think you can ride most places there, but most of the fun stuff is off limits. not sure if we were in a spot that's okay to ride on or not though. i'll talk to the guy i went with and see if he knows.
Yeah...I'll take any info I can get about it- I'd like to check it out!! Thanks man.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #96
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
i just sent him a PM! i'll let you know as soon as i hear back.

where did you find a map of Blackwater? i looked on their site and couldn't find anything.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #97
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
i just sent him a PM! i'll let you know as soon as i hear back.

where did you find a map of Blackwater? i looked on their site and couldn't find anything.
http://www.floridastateparks.org/bla...rriver/map.cfm

It's not a good one- Which is why I asked for more info.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #98
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
dang, that is a terrible map...lol

hopefully he'll reply by tonight
Old 03-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #99
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
still no response.....sorry bro

i was hoping to go out next weekend. thinking about ordering my lift right now! i want to go test it out!