Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Panhandle Meet

Old 03-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #101
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
i will definitely let you know first thing!

i'm think going to try and tackle it. i didn't realize how expensive it is to have someone do it until i had my 5100's installed.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #103
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
looking at the pictures and knowing a little about the area it looks like you were on the State Forest. That State Forest is over 200,000 acres. I know that there are some roads there that are washed out like that. They can be fun to travel on. Just be careful that the roads are not closed.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #104
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Yeah...I've got a buddy who is going to help me out when I finally order all my shit. I can't wait to drop the entire suspension and replace it all!!
nice dude...i hear ya on getting rid of the stock stuff. i can't wait to drop it too. eventually i'm going to replace the 2.2 shocks i'm getting with the lift with some OME black body long travel shocks. but that'll be a while...lol
Old 03-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #105
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
looking at the pictures and knowing a little about the area it looks like you were on the State Forest. That State Forest is over 200,000 acres. I know that there are some roads there that are washed out like that. They can be fun to travel on. Just be careful that the roads are not closed.
thanks for the info man! would you happen to know how to get to more places like that?

and thanks for the warning! i'm not sure how to tell if the roads are closed . maybe they'll have a map there that shows. i wouldn't want to get caught.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #106
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
thanks for the info man! would you happen to know how to get to more places like that?

and thanks for the warning! i'm not sure how to tell if the roads are closed . maybe they'll have a map there that shows. i wouldn't want to get caught.

They post the roads that are closed pretty well. The office for the forest is in Munson. They have maps that show all of the roads there.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #107
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
hey Brunes, that guy ever wrote back to me with info on that place. sorry man
Old 03-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #109
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
awesome man! what lift are you going with?

definitely post up when you want to test it out!
Old 03-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #110
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
awesome man! what lift are you going with?

definitely post up when you want to test it out!
Talked to the guys at wheelers and they price matched me for some 885's with OME shocks up front with OME shocks and an AAL in the back...
with the random parts and what not to make the lift functional (Extended brake lines, diff drop, etc)
Old 03-16-2009, 06:03 PM   #111
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
sounds great man. i'm going with an OME lift as well. probably a 2"-3" with long travel shocks. also, i'm ordering my KM2's next week. going to have them mounted on the new Cragars that are just stacked up in my room. LOL