Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Panhandle Meet

Old 01-21-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Florida Panhandle Meet

Now I know there are a fair amount of people on here that live in the Florida Panhandle.

I(and I'm sure you would too) would love to go to the meets in centralish Florida, but seeing as they are around 8 hours away, I am unable.

I have already talked with a few, and I think there would be a consensus to meet up at Eglin Reservation.

You can see at this thread(http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...orums-com.html) that BrunesdoesTRD met up with some Florida Guys from FJCruiserForums.com and ran over there. Click on his pictures to see what Eglin looks like.

Anyone else up for it?
Old 01-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #3
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
So that's a request to wait until after the 1st of Feb?

That's fine with me.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Special Ops Combat Controller
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to KraQr
Yes, I will try to accomodate whatever dates everyone agrees to but I am busy nonstop until after around Feb. 6st
Old 01-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
?Road Trip???
Old 01-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
i live in mobile,al. i might be up for the drive to eglin..
Old 01-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #7
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Best to wait until after hunting season. I would be up for the trip then. I have done some work the and it is fun to drive some of the roads.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
how are the trails there? can my prerunner handle them ?
Old 01-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #9
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really know anything about the trails. I'm sure they are good. If anything, we could just have a meet and greet. Check out each others tacoma's. whatnot.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
As long as you buy the $10 pass you can travel on any numbered road out there. There are some good trails, most will end up with brush scratches, etc from the trails though. You can get a map at the Jackson Guard place when you buy your pass. There are hundreds of trails out there. You might get lucky and find a bomb too. You have to watch a safety video for like 5 minutes that says dont pick up the bombs. Duh huh.

Nothing else like was said we can just meet and greet somewhere.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
WoodsDweller

KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Prerunner will be able to handle some if not most trails,, When in doubt, bring a snatch rope, the 4x4s can pull you through. Im sure there will be some places you may have to go around a hole or two, depends on the rain, and how deep the sand gets.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #12
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a prerunner myself. But I have some pretty meaty tires. So I don't have too much trouble going through trails.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
i'm in! i can go anytime.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #14
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
bump....anyone else????
Old 01-23-2009, 03:48 PM   #15
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I think we should aim for Feb. 14. That's the second weekend in february.

Does anyone object?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #16
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
As much as I can do what I want, I don't think that I can get away with going off 4wheelin on Valentines Day. The girlfriend might just up and leave. She has been good about me being gone during hunting season almost every weekend
Old 01-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #17
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh damn, you're right. Valentine's day sucks anyways. Haha.

Well the next weekend?

Feb. 21
Old 01-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
26+6=1

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
21st is cool for me.

MacTaco, do you have a rear locker?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:32 PM   #19
Mustache May

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, Mine has the Off-road package.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
stikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura about

stikkimikki87's Tacoma Gallery
Hello,

Let me start of by saying its nice to see tacomas in the pensacola area! My name is Mike, i currently work part time at Enhanced Offroad in pensacola. Redrazr PMd me on TTORA and told me about this meet up. I would love to meet up and go wheel with you guys, as i havent had the truck out since my SAS. I will most likely be bringing a jeep buddy with me, who is also my boss. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Is there any plan on meeting up in the morning to get passes? Mine is not current i need to get it renewed sometime before we go and i need to get my wife one as well if she decides to come along...

Thanks,
Mike

Few pics of mine...