Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

tacoma owners in south palm beach!!!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma owners in south palm beach!!!

just got a 2013 TRD DC and im wanting to do some group rides anyone know and how to start this im new to the trail area here. originally from CO.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
just got a 2013 TRD DC and im wanting to do some group rides anyone know and how to start this im new to the trail area here. originally from CO.
TAC1 and I were talking about going out to JW Corbett. It can get a bit wet out there and some of the trails are meant for buggys, so we just have to be careful where we go. I'm not into sinking or scratching my 2013.

PM me...
Old 10-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I know TAC1 is around Hollywood area...Finks99Taco is in Lake Worth...I'm in Palm Beach/Wellington...Dr.Pepper should be from Boca area...
Old 10-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Well thats a great, im not really into sinking or running through rough trails. this is more of a median voyager type and ive never been to J.W corbet so im gonna take it easy the first few times. im in if anyone else has an idea of when im up for suggestions.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
Member Caught Off Road

I will be going out there this Thursday after work to see what is out there...may start a thread to gauge interest if its not too wet...