Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

January 2013 Citrus meet

View Poll Results: Which weekend can everyone make it?
4th -6th 1 3.57%
11th-13th 0 0%
18th-20th 1 3.57%
25th-27th 14 50.00%
Any weekend is fine 12 42.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #41
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
come along!
Seriously considering coming to this one. I will see how the Christmas bonus goes...
Old 10-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #42
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Well unless something crazy happens we'll make it the 25th-27th I guess.

January 25th-27th Citrus Meet
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
Old 10-29-2012, 01:57 AM   #43
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
Old 10-29-2012, 03:14 AM   #45
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
4. Toyota tech31 (sat-sun)
5. ohohvette (fri-sun)
Old 10-29-2012, 03:45 AM   #46
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
5. ohohvette (fri-sun)
6. Jon4x4+ dad and GF
Old 10-29-2012, 04:16 AM   #47
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
5. ohohvette (fri-sun)
6. Jon4x4+ dad and GF
7. xmadcowx (fri-sun)
Old 10-29-2012, 04:29 AM   #48
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
5. ohohvette (fri-sun)
6. Jon4x4+ dad and GF
7. xmadcowx (fri-sun)
8. nammer (sat)
Old 10-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #50
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Mike, when you get a chance, you want to update the OP with the dates so people know when they open the thread, those that arent already sub'd that is.
I'll put the list in there once it stops changing every 5 seconds as well
Old 10-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #51
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I'll put the list in there once it stops changing every 5 seconds as well
Well done good sir. Gonna text you later, I was thinking if you guys are gonna drive out to my hood we could either have you over for dinner or go grab a bite if you guys want, just gotta figure out which day.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #52
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I might be in the Orlando area on Thurs if u guys want to grab lunch.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #53
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Depends on area and time, but I might be able to meet up.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #54
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
5. ohohvette (fri-sun)
6. Jon4x4+ dad and GF
7. xmadcowx (fri-sun)
8. nammer (sat)
9. Khaos + Girlfriend + Dog + possibly Nj07c (friday-sun)
Old 10-29-2012, 10:49 AM   #55
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lunch??sure
Old 10-29-2012, 12:03 PM   #56
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
1. mgrande (fri-sun)
2. hofs05 (fri-sun)
3. k9 fri-sun
5. ohohvette (fri-sun)
6. Jon4x4+ dad and GF
7. xmadcowx (fri-sun)
8. nammer (sat)
9. Khaos + Girlfriend + Dog + possibly Nj07c (friday-sun)
There's no dogs allowed at the campsite, sorry
Old 10-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #57
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Depends on area and time, but I might be able to meet up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
lunch??sure
Let me know the plans, I might be able to make it
Old 10-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #59
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Let me know the plans, I might be able to make it
Me 3
Old 10-30-2012, 06:43 AM   #60
75PSI or bust!

Well my friend is getting to the Orlando airport at 5:45, so I have anytime between 2 and whenever to kill. I would come up for noon or whatever, but I can't think of anything I need to do in Orlando for 4 hours, so I would rather do a late lunch if possible.