Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

January 2013 Citrus meet

View Poll Results: Which weekend can everyone make it?
4th -6th 1 3.57%
11th-13th 0 0%
18th-20th 1 3.57%
25th-27th 14 50.00%
Any weekend is fine 12 42.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
January 2013 Citrus meet

Alright guys and gals, here's the meet thread for january 25th-27th
Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Mike, i already have a date for that one, his name is Kyle. But i'm in. Dates will all depend on my schedule for January, but if we can narrow them down soon, i can request them off next month.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #3
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

im in. any day in jan. except the 10th. anniversery weekend.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
obviously in. buffalo bills pants already packed.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
25th-27th.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:54 AM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
25th-27th sounds good as well. Plenty of time to request off for work, and hopefully that treadwright group buy ends up working out so I can have some off road worthy tires..
Old 10-25-2012, 12:18 PM   #8
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
hopefully that treadwright group buy ends up working out so I can have some off road worthy tires..
I wouldn't worry about tires in January. I took the stock truck out there last year and it was fine. Everything will be all dried up, even the stuff across the street will be nice and easy. Even for Fink and his 1wd monster.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
im in 25-27th.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #12
75PSI or bust!

Did we just pick the weekend? Mike you can setup a poll, but so far the 25-27 seems like a winner. Posting in the other forum for confirmation.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:03 PM   #13
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Did we just pick the weekend? Mike you can setup a poll, but so far the 25-27 seems like a winner. Posting in the other forum for confirmation.
Early January is either exams or the begging of a new semester, so I think late Jan is best. Also gives all our wallets time to recovery from the Holidays.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #14
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Early January is either exams or the begging of a new semester, so I think late Jan is best. Also gives all our wallets time to recovery from the Holidays.
who's the girl in your avatar?
Old 10-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #15
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
25th-27th is good for me
Old 10-25-2012, 04:46 PM   #16

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
who's the girl in your avatar?
Wish I knew. Was browsing wallbase.cc for wallpapers a few weeks ago and stumbled upon said pic. It's owned by Naughty America though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
I wouldn't worry about tires in January. I took the stock truck out there last year and it was fine. Everything will be all dried up, even the stuff across the street will be nice and easy. Even for Fink and his 1wd monster.
Cool. This is the type of wheeling I've been wanting to do, dried up washouts and hills and the like, I grow tired of mud. Still amazes me the things I've been able to get my truck over with these worn Michelan LTX M/S, very surprising to say the least.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #17
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like we can take down the poll, looks like the 25th-27th is gonna do it. That was fast! I will probably show up that saturday morning and only camp 1 night. I am planning on bringing my sons friend with us. Might have to invest in a space heater for the tent though.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #19
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
humbug, my space heater has worked awesome the last two years.

all of the new ones have gravity switches in them, so if they fall over, they shut off.