Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Dec 2012: South Florida Meet-Up

View Poll Results: What day would you want to go out to JW Corbett?
Sunday, December 2, 2012 0 0%
Sunday, December 9, 2012 4 80.00%
Sunday, December 16, 2012 1 20.00%
Other... 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2012, 06:42 AM   #21
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
/looks like fun...
Old 11-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #23
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
So all we can get are these three members...? I know we can do better than this South Florida...

AWorthyOpponent + friend w/Dodge
jmangone
TAC1 +2 friends (nonTaco) joining aswell
Old 11-30-2012, 08:24 AM   #24
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I was commenting the same thing with my wife 2 nights ago. The Citrus meet is loaded with members attending. What happened to South Florida? Come on members!
Old 11-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #25
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Most of the Florida Members are in Orlando or Miami...the Orlando guys are really involved. They do lunch all the time, car shows, you name it. Miami members are usually new guys that hang around for 100 or so posts and flake out once they get their truck modded.

Sometime this summer, I'd like to get down to big Cypress as well, maybe some of the Miami members would come out, but it pushes PreRunners out of the meet because its limited to 4x4's.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #26
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
As for Miami, I believe it. Most of us have very few posts. Miami in general doesn't do anything long term. Its sad but true. I can't argue that. There are a few exceptions but not enough.

As for Big Cypress, I understand the 2WD issue. For that one I would ride out there in my friends F-150. I'm sure this will be planned well in advance & my friend Manny LOVES to beat up his F-150.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #27
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
I'm sure this will be planned well in advance & my friend Manny LOVES to beat up his F-150.
Remind me to bring a camera and extra tow straps...lol
Old 11-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #29

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
BTW, I was looking at your build again AWorthyOpponent & I now noticed what you posted about the idiot waxing the roof of your truck WHILE ON THE ACTUAL ROOF!! My God, How ignorant can someone possibly be? Like my older son says "Common sense, not so common".

I hope they fix it for you.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:26 PM   #30
MxJx is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcus
MxJx's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I am absolutely new! First post ever. I have a 1st Gen 1995 On 37's. Do you mind if i Tag along on Dec 9th?
Old 12-01-2012, 02:34 AM   #31
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MxJx View Post
Hey, I am absolutely new! First post ever. I have a 1st Gen 1995 On 37's. Do you mind if i Tag along on Dec 9th?
the more the marrier. look up the facebook event if you have access. if not look on the first page of this thread and the meet info is on it. hope to see you come out
Old 12-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #32

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome MxJx,

Welcome!!
It may be your first time posting but this is my 1st time going out in a group. I've only done a little off-road exploring down here in Miami about 3 or 4 times.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #33
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Absolutely. What part of Palm Beach are you located?
Old 12-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #34
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
So all we can get are these three members...? I know we can do better than this South Florida...

AWorthyOpponent + friend w/Dodge
jmangone
TAC1 +2 friends (nonTaco) joining aswell
If we can get out of a wedding, I guess we will tag along.

Quote:
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Absolutely. What part of Palm Beach are you located?
x2
Old 12-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #35
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
If we can get out of a wedding, I guess we will tag along.
You know you want to...

Quote:
I read that and "37's" just clicked...

Old 12-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #37
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Nice, possibly one more member going!
Well, I'm also trying to keep an updated list of who all are going in the second post, along with meet up information. Hopefully all of the "possibly "members end up going.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #38
MxJx is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcus
MxJx's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Wellington. Corbett is not that far away from me!!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #39
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I live in Wellington. Corbett is not that far away from me!!
Any good places around there?
Used to go to school out there.
Just know of the occasional dirt roads back by Polo Park.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #40
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
dang, if we weren't hitting exams right now, i'd come. only 2 hours away, so it's litterally the closest wheeling to me, other than straight mud.

Products Discussed in this Thread