Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Abandoned Towns

Old 11-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
motoxer311's Tacoma Gallery
Abandoned Towns

Anyone know of any in Florida? I use to go to the Weird NJ places when I lived up north..
Old 11-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxer311 View Post
Anyone know of any in Florida? I use to go to the Weird NJ places when I lived up north..
We have no abandoned towns We just bulldozer them and build new shit..
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm, where in NJ, i'd like to visit them when i go up north
Old 11-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
We have no abandoned towns We just bulldozer them and build new shit..
^this

But, if you driving to Georgia little bit, I know there are some up there. I had to go up there to visit family, and decided to follow the GPS rather than their directions. I saw all kinds of crazy backwoods places. I don't know if you would necessarily want to stop there though… Being that you're in the middle of nowhere.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Try this link from another forum I spend time on. Click "abandoned bridges"

http://www.trailviewmount.com/
Old 11-10-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
motoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant futuremotoxer311 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hmm, where in NJ, i'd like to visit them when i go up north
http://weirdnj.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Try this link from another forum I spend time on. Click "abandoned bridges"

http://www.trailviewmount.com/
Will check it out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
^this

But, if you driving to Georgia little bit, I know there are some up there. I had to go up there to visit family, and decided to follow the GPS rather than their directions. I saw all kinds of crazy backwoods places. I don't know if you would necessarily want to stop there though… Being that you're in the middle of nowhere.
Don't know of any places in GA but don't doubt there out there..
Old 11-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #7
Hmmmmm... http://www.abandonedfl.com/
Old 11-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #8
Quote:
Some good places to check out.. A few here in Jax area I've known about..
Old 11-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
+1 rep for this, this is the coolest website ever.