Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Viera FL World of Beer meet!

Old 11-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Viera FL World of Beer meet!

Hey guys. Ill be in back home in Florida for thanksgiving time frame and I haven't been to a meet in a while. Looking to get as many people as possible together to go to the World of Beer in Viera.

Lets try for Saturday December 1st.

Let me know if you all are down!

1. Detective_Dan
Old 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

info, just incase nobody knows what it is lol

http://wobusa.com/Locations/Viera.aspx
Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
info, just incase nobody knows what it is lol

http://wobusa.com/Locations/Viera.aspx
which location were you planning on?

If my exam schedule allows, i'll be there.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
which location were you planning on?

If my exam schedule allows, i'll be there.
Viera.... It's in the title lol
Old 11-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I followed the link, so I didn't see the title. My bad lol.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
I followed the link, so I didn't see the title. My bad lol.
hahaha its all good colin. help me spread the word so we can make this ho-ficcial
Old 11-12-2012, 05:49 AM   #7
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
this meet seems like a plot against me.

haha
Old 11-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #8
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post

haha

Was thinking the same thing!!! Thats a damn hike for dinner and a couple of beers!!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:53 AM   #9

Quote:

haha
they have other drinks
Old 11-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #10
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they have other drinks
virgin pina colada please.

ahhaaa, laughing to myself here, and wish I was kidding. They taste good, what do you want from me?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #11

Ye old ruficolada!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy a good tropical beverage.....
Old 11-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #12
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
damn you guys i miss world of beer!!! im only 5 away from my 50 shirt!! i used to go there all the time when i lived in rockledge, back when i was stationed out of Cape Canaveral. get some five guys and bring it in.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #13
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
virgin pina colada please.

ahhaaa, laughing to myself here, and wish I was kidding. They taste good, what do you want from me?

You can be my designated driver!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
damn you guys i miss world of beer!!! im only 5 away from my 50 shirt!! i used to go there all the time when i lived in rockledge, back when i was stationed out of Cape Canaveral. get some five guys and bring it in.
what the hell? when did you live in rockledge? I never knew this.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #15
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya when i went to a couple of the hooters meets. i was there from march 09 to june 11
Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #16

wish i had known that..... I moved to melbourne in August 2008.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #17

ya i just started moding my truck before i transfered to clearwater.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #18
Street is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really nice

Name: jon
Street's Tacoma Gallery
Hey in Palm Bay

Down for whenever, work at Malabar Rd. Advanced hit me up anytime, Later Jon