Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tampa meet - Nov 24 1pm Bahama Breeze on the Causeway

Old 11-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #21
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Someone told me awhile back that the Bahama breeze at Rocky Pointe, which I believe is the one you're talking about, is a gay bar... lol. Thinking back on it with the girls with butch hair cuts...I believe is..lol

WTF... I don't get much free time these days so I am hoping this is some sort of cruel joke
Old 11-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #22
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
At lunch and dinner time it's a family restaurant!! What it turns into after 10pm who cares!!! If we r still out at that time we r all in trouble probably, or will have moved to a different spot!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #23
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in, depends on what's going on with Jess and her mom being in town.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Bring them!!! The more the merrier!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #25
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt her mom is gonna want to go to a meet, but I may come by myself.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #26
It's not a meet, its lunch with a bunch of other people who happen to have the same type of vehicle as you!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #28
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt I'll make it, I have the tough mudder there in Tampa the following weekend. Ryan I'll hit you up later about possibly meeting up then.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:17 PM   #29
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit Mike, I'm in Atlanta next weekend.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #30
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
^ you're dead to me Ryan
Old 11-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #31
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 11-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #32
Hey Ryan what time u heading down?? Wanna meet up and drive down at the same time???
Old 11-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #33
75PSI or bust!

I have a notification setup on my phone for an hour and 45min before. I figured I will leave at 12:30. Do you want to meet in the publix lot at Little and 54?
Old 11-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #35
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
So how many do we have coming out tomorrow?
Old 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #37
75PSI or bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Ryan were you on the suncoast parkway last fri.heading south? I was heading north & saw a truck that looked like yours just south of 98.
Yes sir. I was headed back from Citrus after playin around for a little bit.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #39
Ryan I am golfing at Lansbrook at 0738, didn't find out till after I asked you if u wanted to meet. I will probably just meet u all there since I am going to need to clean the truck before meeting up!!!!
Old 11-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #40
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... I should see if I can get into Magic car before I head to the meet...