Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tampa meet - Nov 24 1pm Bahama Breeze on the Causeway

Old 11-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #42
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to make it. I have several online classes that have to be completed before 7:00 AM Monday

1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
3. WiR3D
4. FloridaOccifer (on call but I will be there most likely)
5. SpruceTaco
Old 11-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #43
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
I just got back home. Its been a long night so I am crashing. I hope to meet up with you guys sometime
Old 11-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #45
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
So how did this shindig go?
Old 11-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #47
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, it was a good little meet.. We need more people to come out there! Had a couple people in tacomas drive around and look us over.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #48
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army: PowerPoint Ranger
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Can we get another meet? I'm bored! Or a trail ride would be good
Old 12-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #49
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
I am sure we could do something after the first of the year??? Think everyone is kinda busy right now with the upcoming holiday. I work today and tomorrow from 6a-6p and have a wedding tonight, so this weekend is out of the question. Plus my wife is having our baby any minute or weds by the lastest!!! I think we could probably do a lunch meet though like the first weekend of the new year!!!
Old 12-15-2012, 05:16 AM   #51
Scooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud of

Name: Scott
Scooter WCT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
looks like 2010trd is going up to citrus this weekend

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...read-1749.html
Yup and I am 80% sure I will be joining him
Old 01-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #53
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Im game for another meet! Been seeing a whole slew of tacos around the area lately.. not sure if any of them are on the forums or not. Had 1 dude practically stop in the middle of traffic to stare at my truck..
Old 01-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #54
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
well you guys are more then welcome to come to cirtus.