Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tampa meet - Nov 24 1pm Bahama Breeze on the Causeway

Old 11-13-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Tampa meet - Nov 24 1pm Bahama Breeze on the Causeway

If there is one thing I need after Thanksgiving...it's additional food.

Post here if you plan on coming. The last one we did went pretty well, and it's close enough to Tampa some of the Orlando guys might even drop in. I figure we will do the same thing as before, meet up around 1, hang out for a bit, grab some food and be on our way.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=bahama...ed=0CAgQ_AUoAA
Old 11-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #2
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
ATTENDING
1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
Old 11-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Do it up!
Old 11-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #5
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
ATTENDING
1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
3. nammer
4. WiR3D
5. ohohvette - (provided I survive Daytona on Friday)
Old 11-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
ATTENDING
1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
3. nammer
4. WiR3D
5. ohohvette - (provided I survive Daytona on Friday)
6. FloridaOccifer (on call but I will be there most likely)
Old 11-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #8
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Damn ! I would like to go but the 24th is my wife's birthday. I'll see if I can get away for a little while. I think we're doing her birthday in the evening.
take her out to lunch, maybe bahama breeze on the causeway
Old 11-14-2012, 06:10 PM   #10
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
3. WiR3D
4. ohohvette - (provided I survive Daytona on Friday)
5. FloridaOccifer (on call but I will be there most likely)

actually might not be able to make this one, my parents are coming down next weekend instead of this weekend, i might be in the area, so might try to come by
Old 11-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
3. WiR3D

actually might not be able to make this one, my parents are coming down next weekend instead of this weekend, i might be in the area, so might try to come by
Take them to lunch haha
Old 11-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #12
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Damn ! I would like to go but the 24th is my wife's birthday. I'll see if I can get away for a little while. I think we're doing her birthday in the evening.
Bring her with!!! We can celebrate her birthday Tacoma World Style!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
1. Robo02Cop
2. xmadcowx
3. WiR3D

R we not good enough to be introduced to your parents???
Old 11-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #17
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Someone told me awhile back that the Bahama breeze at Rocky Pointe, which I believe is the one you're talking about, is a gay bar... lol. Thinking back on it with the girls with butch hair cuts...I believe is..lol
Old 11-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Someone told me awhile back that the Bahama breeze at Rocky Pointe, which I believe is the one you're talking about, is a gay bar... lol. Thinking back on it with the girls with butch hair cuts...I believe is..lol
Sounds like "someone" knows from personal experience!?!?!?!?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
LoL.... idk. I've been there, was the first stop from our apt in Rocky Pt, then went to Bahama Breeze, had two drinks, and went to Crabby Bill's and Whiskey Joes, all walking distance, was a nice place! Kinda a blur, I remember falling in the bushes at the Westin quite a few times.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:02 AM   #20
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Idk anything about it being a gay bar, i go there for the swordfish.