Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Downtown Lunch Meet - Fink is Back!!

Old 11-29-2012, 08:35 AM   #21
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
shoot, i'd make the drive and camp at the ladyfriend's place if i didn't have an exam friday and work saturday.......

have fun fellas.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #22
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
shoot, i'd make the drive and camp at the ladyfriend's place if i didn't have an exam friday and work saturday.......

have fun fellas.
Bummer dude - would be great to meet you.

Fink
Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #23
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
you'd think it would have happened by now, only living an hour apart.

you need to start camping with us. we always have plenty of open seats if you don't want to wheel you truck.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #25
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
you'd think it would have happened by now, only living an hour apart.

you need to start camping with us. we always have plenty of open seats if you don't want to wheel you truck.
I agree - I definitely need to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
With his new 4x4 he better be out there getting it dirty in January!
I'll get it dirty...but likely won't wheel it since it's my DD. I have no problem riding along with others, though.

Fink
Old 11-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #27
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
If you have your gf she can ride with me ;-)
Old 11-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #28
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
If you have your gf she can ride with me ;-)

Fink
Old 11-29-2012, 08:07 PM   #29
DuntTruck is on a distinguished road
DuntTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I heard about you guys from k9...might be able to meet up tomorrow. There a location yet?
Old 11-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #30
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuntTruck View Post
Hey I heard about you guys from k9...might be able to meet up tomorrow. There a location yet?
Wildside BBQ in downtown Orlando. Parking is usually scarce, but there is a parking garage right behind the 7-11 across the street.

700 East Washington Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Old 11-29-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuntTruck View Post
haha i pulled you over
Old 11-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #32
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wildside BBQ in downtown Orlando. Parking is usually scarce, but there is a parking garage right behind the 7-11 across the street.

700 East Washington Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Thanks for posting that up! It's our spot so I forgot to post the address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
haha i pulled you over

That is classic!!

Fink
Old 11-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #34
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna be leaving my house in about 30 minutes to try to get down there and get a parking spot. Might go check out the lake if i get there extra early.
Sweet! I will be leaving here around 11:30am.

See you guys soon!

Fink
Old 11-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #35
DuntTruck is on a distinguished road
DuntTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody here yet?
Old 11-30-2012, 09:09 AM   #36
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
they are all late bloomers
Old 11-30-2012, 09:14 AM   #37
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah we are in the corner by the projector screen three guys
Old 11-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #38
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Had a blast as usual guys! Great meeting you, Ned!

Fink