Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Downtown Lunch Meet - Fink is Back!!

Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Downtown Lunch Meet - Fink is Back!!

Regardless of whether I just bought a new Tacoma (again) or not, it's been too long since our last downtown lunch meet.

Who's down?

Right now it's looking like this Friday, 11/30. We usually meet up around 12pm or 1pm. I'm down for either that day.

So far, it looks like:

Fink
Toyota Tech31
k9cop (checking schedule)

If k9 can't go, we will move it. Need the whole gang there! The more the merrier.

Fink
Old 11-26-2012, 05:59 AM   #3
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back Fink! Too bad I won't be able to make it. I'll be heading to Chicago at that time.
Old 11-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohvette View Post
Welcome back Fink! Too bad I won't be able to make it. I'll be heading to Chicago at that time.
Thanks man - no worries! Have fun in Chicago!

Fink
Old 11-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Updated list.

Fink
Toyota Tech31
Member formerly known as johnw
k9cop (still waiting to hear about his schedule)

Fink
Old 11-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down, but I drive a work van... I'd feel like a kid with nothing for show-and-tell without my truck...
Old 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
I would be down, but I drive a work van... I'd feel like a kid with nothing for show-and-tell without my truck...
The more the merrier! No worries!

New list:

Fink
Toyota Tech31
BradleyScottETC

Fink
Old 11-27-2012, 07:17 PM   #8
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
New NEW list:

Fink
Toyota Tech31
BradleyScottETC
Jon4x4 (maybe)

You dont have to show up with your trck, we are there for lunch mainly, we might BS just a bit by the trucks afterwards, but thats all.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #9
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
New NEW list:

Fink
Toyota Tech31
BradleyScottETC
Jon4x4 (maybe)

You dont have to show up with your trck, we are there for lunch mainly, we might BS just a bit by the trucks afterwards, but thats all.
Sweet!

Greg, any word on your schedule for Friday? You're a key member of the group!!

Fink
Old 11-28-2012, 06:48 AM   #11
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
We need to narrow down the time to let the john's know.
12pm is good for me.

Fink
Old 11-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Goin balls deep fellas ....I'm in
Fink
Toyota Tech31
k9cop
BradleyScottETC
Jon4x4 (maybe
Old 11-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #13
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Goin balls deep fellas ....I'm in
Fink
Toyota Tech31
k9cop
BradleyScottETC
Jon4x4 (maybe
Sweet!! See you Friday! Hope the move is going/went well!

Fink
Old 11-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure where I will be on friday, but I will try to make it too.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
I'm not sure where I will be on friday, but I will try to make it too.
Hope you do man!

Fink
Old 11-29-2012, 04:54 AM   #16
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
ill let yall know to see what i can do. But idk yet. Depends if boss lady tells me to not bother coming in
Old 11-29-2012, 07:37 AM   #17
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
ill let yall know to see what i can do. But idk yet. Depends if boss lady tells me to not bother coming in
Do you what you gotta do. We know you've got a lot going on.

Fink
Old 11-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #18
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
I asked to leave around 2 to try and get through orlando.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down