Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Daytona Beach Meet March 28th and 29th

Old 02-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #21
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTaco View Post
1.)BlackXrunner05
2.)MacTaco
3.)
1.)BlackXrunner05
2.)MacTaco
3.)Ry1984
4.)???
Old 02-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #22
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
1.)BlackXrunner05
2.)MacTaco
3.)Ry1984
4.)05TacoTRD (Da Hui on XRU and already on that list, just putting it here as well).
Old 02-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #23
BlackXrunner05 is on a distinguished road
BlackXrunner05's Tacoma Gallery
this is the XRU list! A lot of cool guys on there! With quite a few more saying theyre interested
1. Jaxchrisfla
2. Speckdzl4shzl
3. Rich
4. Blackxrunner05
5. Moonrunner
6. 08x
7.fuseaku
8. Coopstain
9. Denzel05
10. Ducati Mike
11. Wayne R
12. Crusier02
13 Hot-taco
14. Macda
15. Naboxrunner
16.br217398
17.aitkenkingfish
18.x_runnin
19. Da Hui
20. Wshsbears
21. Dglutz00
22. Latinoxr
23.missileman125fw
Old 02-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #24
so lets get this show on the road lol
Old 02-02-2009, 06:38 PM   #25
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I might even make that drive from GA. Do I hear roadtrip!

I signed up on XRU
Old 02-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #26
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i might be able to make it im in jville with some of u guys. Gotta see what happens with work but i will know when it gets alittle closer.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #27
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Theres now 26 people on the list over @ XRU, excluding the TW people who not members over there. This meets getting pretty big.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #28
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
If it was a week earlier I'd be there...
Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #30
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
31. any details yet?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #31
We are still working on the details . Be patient we're getting there lol

I'm trying to help get things organized . There are a lot of ideas floating around on XRU . Plus we are still waiting on a reply on a few questions .
The big questions right now are. Where in daytona are we meeting? What time should we be there? Finally How to get there ? I remember how to get there from last year just depends on the location of this meet !
Old 02-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #32
The All Children's Park (Spruce Creek Recreational Facility):

***We will start meeting here between 9:00am and 12:00pm.***
5959 Spruce Creek Rd.
Port Orange, FL 32127

***If you need to use my oven for the BHLM, I can accompany you to my house***
The address to my house is:

484 Wiltshire Blvd.
Port Orange, FL 32127

For those of who who will manage to somehow get lost, Derek's number is: 386-295-0623 and mine (Chris ) 561-389-8341
Old 02-13-2009, 09:58 AM   #33
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great. I can't wait.
Old 02-15-2009, 07:23 AM   #34
Yep it should be pretty kool this year!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #35
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Jaxchrisfla -XRU
Speckdzl4shzl -XRU
Rich -XRU
Blackxrunner05 -XRU
Moonrunner -XRU
08x -XRU
fuseaku -XRU
Coopstain -XRU
Denzel05 -XRU
Ducati Mike ?
Wayne R -XRU
Crusier02 -XRU
Macda -XRU
Naboxrunner -XRU
aitkenkingfish -XRU
x_runnin -XRU
Wshsbears -XRU
Dglutz00 -XRU
Latinoxr -XRU
pumo420 -XRU
viet2100 -XRU
Xrunx -XRU
BondXII -XRU

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hot-taco -CT
TacoSpeed08 -CT
simm1523 -CT
br217398 -CT
RiverGirl114 -CT
TrbTaco -CT
Sappalappa -CT
xmadcowx -CT
Sespo92 -CT
rattfink -CT
redrunner -CT

--------------------------------------------------------------
Da Hui
-TW
missleman125fw -TW
MacTaco -TW
Ry1984 -TW
rick -TW
Old 03-19-2009, 02:09 PM   #36

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be for sure going. 2nd road trip in my Taco in two weeks. Damn. I'm even planning on washing and waxing my truck before I go

See yall there.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:10 PM   #37
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
when are you leaving? Ill be leaving here about 7 or so. let me know if you want to cruise together, ill try to not leave you
Old 03-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #38

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Not quite sure when I plan on leaving. I'd be down to meet up with you somewhere @ 7 and then cruise on down...

Anyone else from Jax going?
Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #39
there may be one or two coming down from St. Marys, aitkenkingfish is here in jax but not sure if he will make it for sure.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #40
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna drive to Gainesville on friday, stay the night with a friend. Then drive over on saturday morning.

Just got my HID's installed. Woot.