Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Daytona Beach Meet March 28th and 29th

Old 01-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Daytona Beach Meet March 28th and 29th

I don't recall if its been posted here, but the XRU guys are having a pretty big meet in Daytona Beach on March 28th and 29th. So far there's over 20 trucks coming. I know a lot of us FL people have been wanting to have a meet, so here it is. I know I am for sure going. The more people who can come, the better. So far the only names I recognized off the list of people from here who are going are myself and Jaxchrisfla. Plenty of notice you guys, lets try to get out there in force!

I will for sure be going, so if any Jax members want to meet up and head to Daytona in a convey, let me know.

Link and info here!

If your not a member on XRU, join up and add your name to the list or reply to this thread and I'll add you. I'm Da Hui over there.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...rea-tacos.html
Old 01-31-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure as hell gonna try and get there. I just signed up on XRU. Great bunch of people on there.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
i start police academy in 2 weeks and will be pretty busy, but im gonna try to go. 1st gens welcome?
Old 01-31-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry1984 View Post
i start police academy in 2 weeks and will be pretty busy, but im gonna try to go. 1st gens welcome?

all tacomas welcome.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
BlackXrunner05 is on a distinguished road
BlackXrunner05's Tacoma Gallery
What's up fellas? Had to join up ! We have to get this meet off the ground on more than just XRU! It doesn't matter what your driving , Come on by !
Old 02-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!

I know theres a lot more FL members who'd be interested in going.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
Yeah I'm sure there are people on here that if they knew whould be interested! So Open your eyes people ! I joined to get a meet together and I'm very disappointed haha
Old 02-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
see ya there
Old 02-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #11
awesome all info for where we're meeting will be posted up later!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #12

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah. The more people the better.

Now, wheres the rest of us FL members? Do we gotta start PM'ing people? Lol
Old 02-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
So its going to be a weekend thing what are you going to be doing? Do you have anything planned. I followed the link but didn't see anything on the first couple pages.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:50 PM   #14
Ahaszard is on a distinguished road
Army: MSG Retired
Ahaszard's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to try and be there. Where is everyone meeting? On the beach? and what time.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #15

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As far as I know the exact meet location and time hasn't been announced.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #16
i believe part of if not the whole day on saturday is a mod day at a members house, and then sunday a beach/cruise day?
Old 02-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
Well last year we all met up at one of the XRU's members house . We all met around 10am . We hung out all day , modded a bit ,but not everyone showed up at once. On two we did a beach cruise and left from there! Now I'm not sure where we are meeting this year as this may turn out to be a pretty big meet and if so we may need a bit of room haha .. Like I said though It'll be annouced later on . Let me talk to the "forced host " haha Jk this second meet was his idea haha
Old 02-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #18
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really really want to go. I'm in Pensacola.

My best friend lives in Gainesville, and he drives a stock taco.

I might can stop through there, and we both can roll over for the weekend.

I guess you could go ahead and put me on the list, and I will let you know if something changes.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:29 PM   #19
So should we get a list going here? I know some of you are on XRU as well lol but here it goes the official TW daytona beach meet list !Feel free to add your names!

1.)BlackXrunner05
2.)
3.)
Old 02-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #20
Mustache May
MacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of lightMacTaco is a glorious beacon of light

MacTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So should we get a list going here? I know some of you are on XRU as well lol but here it goes the official TW daytona beach meet list !Feel free to add your names!
1.)BlackXrunner05
2.)MacTaco
3.)