Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

First sat off in 5 months (Tampa)

Old 12-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
tenchi is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
tenchi's Tacoma Gallery
First sat off in 5 months (Tampa)

So.... I am in Tampa and want to try out my Tacoma for the first time and have no idea where I can go.....

Any ideas?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army: PowerPoint Ranger
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Tampa too, I'd love to find some places around here!
Old 12-09-2012, 01:03 PM   #3
Scooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud ofScooter WCT has much to be proud of

Name: Scott
Scooter WCT's Tacoma Gallery
Did you end up going anywhere? I just saw this haha! I would suggest since you're in Tampa, either Withlacoochee State Forest in Citrus County and/or Ocala National Forest.

and in January they have this going on...... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...trus-meet.html