Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Help Please Regarding Fair Price For A 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD SPORT

Old 02-21-2013, 11:04 AM   #21
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradarcher View Post
Wow..great price for the trd. I bought a 2013 short bed SR5 this morning. Out the door 30,800 in Wesley Chapel.
Hope you show it off at a meet!!
Old 03-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #22
tacomarandy is on a distinguished road
tacomarandy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Try Deluka in Ocala ..They have beat all Orlando dealers on out the door on new toyo's..352 414 1965
My family has bought 3 new Toyotas in the past 12 months. Deluka's price was beaten all three times---twice by David Maus in Sanford and once by Stadium Toyota in Tampa.

I included Deluka in all three bidding wars.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #23
Ndftblfan is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Ndftblfan's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a 2013 PreRunner SR5 tacoma in Nautical blue metallic. Only option was towing because the other options are a ripoff. I got it out the door tax, tag and all fees for $27k even using the USAA credit union buying service.

After trying to negotiate with 3 other dealers, I believe this is a good price for the Southeast anyway.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #24
IanN is on a distinguished road

Name: Ian
IanN's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer invoice on a 2013 DCLB TRD Sport is about 30,900 which includes a tow package but does not have a nav or JBL sound system. MSRP on it is about 33,500. I just bought mine a week ago. If you have questions about pricing I actually work at an auto dealership so I can probably look up the vehicle for you and find out what invoice is.
Old 07-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #25
tsbp66 is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
tsbp66's Tacoma Gallery
Any thoughts?

2013 access cab At TRDSport w/tow package for 30,500?
Old 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #26
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarandy View Post
My family has bought 3 new Toyotas in the past 12 months. Deluka's price was beaten all three times---twice by David Maus in Sanford and once by Stadium Toyota in Tampa.

I included Deluka in all three bidding wars.
I spent three hours at deluca toyota today they valued my 09 prerunner at 14,000 trading that in along with a grand down they wanted 40,000 for a double cab trd offroad that included ttt and 815 a month I told them I'm not paying that and walked out
Old 07-23-2013, 07:38 AM   #27
SkottK62 is on a distinguished road
SkottK62's Tacoma Gallery
My father once told me that the only time you can be a total asshole and get away with it was when dealing with car salesmen.

Don't be afraid to call them thieves and/or cheaters and walk out. They only seem to understand strong/tough action and words.
Old 12-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #28
ShastaBC is on a distinguished road
ShastaBC's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning to buy this truck this week. Hey IanN actually from the Medford dealer. 33,500 a reasonable expectation with nav/sound options? TRD DCLB?
Old 03-25-2014, 09:26 PM   #29
OneLife
garys05tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
garys05tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Digital WeatherTec Floor Mats.

Buy the DIGITAL WeatherTec floor mats. Much easier than converting to all weather floor and they work great. Note: Don't get the all weather ones as they do not cover the carpet as well and the digital mats cover the door molding sill so it is almost impossible to get carpets dirty. About $200 for 2-fronts and 1 mat covers entire rear floor. Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslum View Post
Im in south FL 2 days ago bought a 2013 DC TRD sport with tow package and navigation with predator steps and bed extender for $29900 OTD after TTL. Wanted them to order me a 2013 TRD sport with tow package and all weather flooring with predator steps. They had this one on the lot and wanted to make a sale.... apparently badly. by the way the new one also came with toyo guard and some other small dumb stuff like paint protection and window tint which I told them I didnt care about. The deal was too good to pass up in my opinion cause I can always sell the navigation and put in all weather flooring even though its a PITA.
Anyway, point is you can do wayyyy better. Call and make an appointment with the internet director at your dealer or another one and get your info right before you go in, including finding out exactly what invoice, not MSRP is for the truck they have. If you get invoice or less you are doing good. you can find out what invoice is on KBB. I looked for 2 months and went to about 8 dealers through palm beach broward and dade county.