Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

anybody is southeast FL wanna help me with bhlm

Old 01-22-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
jslum is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
anybody is southeast FL wanna help me with bhlm

Got a 2013 and want to do bhlm but I'm nervous about it. I'm really handy and build all sorts of shit, know my way around vehicles really well, have a shit ton of tools but this is the first new truck I've ever owned and don't wanna screw it up. I'm in southwest palm beach county.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslum View Post
Got a 2013 and want to do bhlm but I'm nervous about it. I'm really handy and build all sorts of shit, know my way around vehicles really well, have a shit ton of tools but this is the first new truck I've ever owned and don't wanna screw it up. I'm in southwest palm beach county.
Sorry man last person on TW that I helped out named Jason did not go so good.....Someone down that will show up,, GL on the BHLM its not that hard..
Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #3
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Sorry man last person on TW that I helped out named Jason did not go so good.....Someone down that will show up,, GL on the BHLM its not that hard..
Hahaha. I always meet girls who have an ex named Jason who was an asshole.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...I'm in southwest palm beach county.
City?

Like Wellington, Belle Glade, or Delray...
Old 01-30-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
West boca
Old 02-16-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You ever get them done?
Old 02-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #7
jslum's Tacoma Gallery
Not yet. Was probably gonna try to do them this coming weekend
Old 02-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Not yet. Was probably gonna try to do them this coming weekend
I would help, but Im like an hour away and have no idea how to do it. Been thinking about getting custom made blacked out retrofits.