Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus Meet January 2013 Picture Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:51 PM   #21
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the ones I didnt edit

Old 01-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #22
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Nice PIX....

I do need to pencil in my Vacation time for January/February 2014....You guys & girls made that look like fun......That would be worth the drive up from FT.Myers ..

What bumper is on the front of the young ladies 4-Runner ???
Old 01-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #25
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Great pics mike, this one is awesome

Attachment 192484
I thought you'd like that one
Old 01-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #28
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
few of the pics i got, didnt get a lot of good ones my camera isnt that fast. me and tacohell(colson) did our own thing obviously with the exception of his gf, his buddy and my cousin/buddy and the one or two trucks that tagged along occasionally.

my truck after the result of a night run up/into some hill that wasnt made for me. i would of made it except i couldnt get the right angle most of the time

chevy

group

parking

our little set up

my 630 am wake up call view

view from the top of the cave with the big hole

me and taco hell plus all our buddys+gfs

tacohell

my buddy

all of us, my 2wd kicked ass

except here, highway tires = gay

after everyone left sunday we all went way way way on the edge of the park and found some trail that was really tight and close quarted and nothing but sharp turns and flexing and a few good hills

on that trail ( i was leading the way in 2wd ) i go around this bin and find this durango just sitting there so i get out with my gun(obv) because who knows. no one was in it, the radiator was smashed, bumper smashed and lying 10 yards up the trail. there was moonshine on the side so there was no telling what happened/if he was on acid in the woods lol. but anyway we had to improvise and go up a hill (that was tough for me but thats what tow straps are for, but i would of made it with some momentum but its hard on a windy sharp trail)

this is where we went around (me and tacohell made it, just waiting on his buddy who liked to ease his truck though to avoid scratches)

i hit a tree on that same trail prettttty good but nothing a good buff wont get out
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #29
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Did not see the durango... Hmm. Coulda just pulled it out of the way
Old 01-28-2013, 05:47 AM   #31
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
gawd damn. How do the spiders look?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:03 AM   #33
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pictures guys! Thanks for another great meet. went extremely smooth for how many people we had.

I really didn't get any pictures only a few from sunday afternoon when i went out to beat on the trailer after everyone left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
gawd damn. How do the spiders look?
spiders don't typically break on these trucks. i actually can't say i've ever seen a case where they failed on the 2nd gens.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:06 AM   #34
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
No other damage to anyone? Glad no one had run ins with the law out there
Old 01-28-2013, 06:09 AM   #35
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
i hit a low hanging branch at a decent speed and snapped a light off of my roof rack. it was shortly after the video goomba posted folowing sebastian and myself going fast on trail 9. Will was the only real damage though.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:19 AM   #36
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i hit a low hanging branch at a decent speed and snapped a light off of my roof rack. it was shortly after the video goomba posted folowing sebastian and myself going fast on trail 9. Will was the only real damage though.
Yeah it's just a light. It will be ok. U got plenty more. How did the trailer work out?
Old 01-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #37

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
i broke my black magics... haha And i've seen first gens go through them
Old 01-28-2013, 07:03 AM   #38
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I also took a small amount of body damage about 15 seconds before the diff blew
Old 01-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #39
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
I hit a tree. Lol and I have the rest of the video. But I am too busy to edit it.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #40

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
I also took a small amount of body damage about 15 seconds before the diff blew
Yup u did a number on that diff. Good time to regear if u were thinking about it.