Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus Meet January 2013 Picture Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 09:16 AM   #41
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
I hit a tree. Lol and I have the rest of the video. But I am too busy to edit it.
when did you hit a tree???
Old 01-28-2013, 09:44 AM   #42
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
when did you hit a tree???
When I first got there I went on top of that hill where the fj crushed the go pro. Backed up and turned the side of my truck into a tree. I will get a pic.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #44
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Well, had Will not blown up his diff I would have never noticed the bed extender brackets in the bed of his truck. He ended up giving me a great deal on it and I mounted it today. Now I have to reposition my hi lift because of clearance issues, but I have 1 idea for now, not sure yet though, might just end up in the tool box.
Citrus Meet January 2013 Picture Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359394228.707660.jpg
Citrus Meet January 2013 Picture Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359394243.121421.jpg
Old 01-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #45
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Well, had Will not blown up his diff I would have never noticed the bed extender brackets in the bed of his truck. He ended up giving me a great deal on it and I mounted it today. Now I have to reposition my hi lift because of clearance issues, but I have 1 idea for now, not sure yet though, might just end up in the tool box.
Attachment 192595
Attachment 192596
hey jason, can you take more pics of the brackets that are mounted to the truck, and does anybody have any idea where to get those straps that go into the tailgate jamb (locally?) they are online for about $25
Old 01-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #46
The Duck will become famous soon enough

Navy: Honorable Veteran
Name: Michael
The Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Here it is.

Sucks Bro!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #47
TacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really nice

Name: Colson
TacoHell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post

Are most of these pics at the graveyard trail?
Old 01-28-2013, 11:58 AM   #48
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoHell View Post
Are most of these pics at the graveyard trail?
only the very last one. and that wasn't really the graveyard trail, but where the trail leads you to.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #49
TacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
only the very last one. and that wasn't really the graveyard trail, but where the trail leads you to.
Cool deal, look like some fun trails!! I'll have to tag along with y'all next time or somthing and see where these places are at.

It was a fun weekend that's for sure.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Nice video of everyone creepin through that washout!

Thanks Thomas!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:16 PM   #51
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoHell View Post
Nice video of everyone creepin through that washout!

Thanks Thomas!
just had to show me at the end not making it first try
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #52

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
just had to show me at the end not making it first try
Ha yea you made it every time, the pre runner did well!!!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #53
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Who made the bumper for the 4runner? It looks clean
Old 01-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #54
Hofs05 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jessica
Hofs05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Nice PIX....

I do need to pencil in my Vacation time for January/February 2014....You guys & girls made that look like fun......That would be worth the drive up from FT.Myers ..

What bumper is on the front of the young ladies 4-Runner ???
Budbuilt!
Old 01-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #56
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Random but does anyone else's legs get sore after a weekend of wheeling?
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM   #57
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Random but does anyone else's legs get sore after a weekend of wheeling?
Only my right one, gotta give it a bunch of skinny pedal.......
Old 01-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #58
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
im sore from just sleeping in the truck haha
Old 01-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #59
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
BudBuilt
Budbuilt?
Old 01-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #60
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
Only my right one, gotta give it a bunch of skinny pedal.......
I always feel like I did a bunch of squats the prior day lol