1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spidertrax 1 1/4 spacers, 4 of them FS

Discussion in 'Florida' started by PMK, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Feb 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM
    PMK

PMK [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.
    I have a set of 4 Spidertrax 1 1/4" wheel spacers I won't be using.
    I'm in Palm Beach County and am offering it to a local sale first to save on shipping.

I bought these used on the forum here at TW. Includes spacers, lugnuts, loctite and instructions. Previous owner stated he used them only a few thousand miles mostly on road.

If anyone is interested let me know via PM.

Asking $150 for the set of 4.

PK

Products Discussed in

To Top