Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Spidertrax 1 1/4 spacers, 4 of them FS

Old 02-02-2013, 06:10 AM   #1
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Spidertrax 1 1/4 spacers, 4 of them FS

I have a set of 4 Spidertrax 1 1/4" wheel spacers I won't be using.
I'm in Palm Beach County and am offering it to a local sale first to save on shipping.

I bought these used on the forum here at TW. Includes spacers, lugnuts, loctite and instructions. Previous owner stated he used them only a few thousand miles mostly on road.

If anyone is interested let me know via PM.

Asking $150 for the set of 4.

PK