Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Miami Meet: Sunday, 03/24/13

Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #81
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
When you go to post reply at the bottom it says manage attachments.
Should be able to upload from there.

If not you'll have to upload to YouTube or photobucket
Old 02-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #82
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post

Gotta click on "Go Advanced" and then it's below the reply boxes...

Don't think it does videos...
Old 02-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #83
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
OK. I just spoke to my friend and he's good to go next Sunday also. He'll park his Xterra there and we'll ride in there in my truck.

As it is, only one Miami guy (MIAtaco) showed interest in going to the 8st location but his current health won't permit that so it looks like only my truck will go from Miami. TacoTues showed interest in going. He lives in Lauderdale and this is probably closer than 8 st location so I'll advise him of the change also.
I'll post the info tonight.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #84
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
couldnt get the vids to load
Old 02-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #85
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,
I think I am going to cancel this thread and start a new one with the WPB location and date when I get home. I think it will generate more attendees than the Miami title since I am the only Miami member responding. I will PM everyone when I have done this.
Thanks
Old 02-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post

When you were back there did you go driving around? Look for signs?
Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #87
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
When you were back there did you go driving around? Look for signs?
We were there for about an hour.
Honestly there is a no trespassing sign...
Old 02-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #88

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
You were there for an hour and didn't have any issues. I'm willing to take the chance and go there. It's not like the 41 st location where they actually have gates. It also looks like this area is behind buildings so it doesn't look like we will attract much attention while in there.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #89

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE----------UPDATE----------UPDATE----------UPDATE

THE MIAMI MEET has been cancelled.

Refer to the following post that replaced it:

West Palm Beach meet: Sunday 03/03/13, 11:00am
Old 03-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #90
Did you all get together or what? Any pics?