Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where are all the Tampa Bay area people at?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #261
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Tell you what guys, the next meet I will b there and i will even bring free samples... hows that for spaming? lol
Old 08-28-2013, 05:26 AM   #262
T1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoTaco18 View Post
I've seen a blue double cab tacoma with prob a 6" lift and I think black rims around the westshore/gandy area a couple times. Is he a TW member?

And SR52012 Good Luck!
Ive seen the same truck. Its a nice one. I pass several Tacos every day on the courtney cambell and always make sure to wave. Only seen one tacomaworld sticker though and thats spruce.
Old 08-28-2013, 05:35 AM   #263
T1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT1no33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Just a shot in the dark here but does anyone have a hookup on getting tires at a great price? Id even trade drums for tires! I see the decent deals from our vendors but I know they can be had for less.

i.e. - I build a drum set in Taiwan and pay $460 bucks for it. I sell it to the local music store for $750 and the store sells it to the end user for $1199. After seeing how the markups work it kills me to pay full price for anything now.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #265

T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
I got an o.k. deal on 285/70/17 Toyo AT II's at S&M on gulf to bay, $800 otd
That is a good price and thanks for the heads up. I got my bumper and bull bar from them. I like those guys.

The thing that kills me is that I know they are paying around 500 for them. I need to start importing tires! LOL
Old 08-28-2013, 11:29 AM   #266
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1no33 View Post
That is a good price and thanks for the heads up. I got my bumper and bull bar from them. I like those guys.

The thing that kills me is that I know they are paying around 500 for them. I need to start importing tires! LOL
Gotta make a profit to cover the overhead costs
Old 08-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #267
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah I like those guys too, my mother-in-law use to work with Steve the owner & my wife & I use to rent a house from him.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #268
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
My new tires and wheels just got delivered today. 33x13.50 R15 Super Swamper LTBs on Procomp 15x8 black steel wheels. Paid $1351.24 (including the shipping) for them from 4wheelparts. Had to call them to get a package deal with the tires mounted and balanced on the wheels, center caps, and new lug nuts. The price they gave me on the phone beat the online price by about $100 and the price the 4wheelparts store around the corner from me quoted me by about $300 (what's up with that, anyway???)

Something to think about if you're looking for wheels too.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #269

T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Gotta make a profit to cover the overhead costs
I totally agree just wish I could cut out the middle man and save some coin. LOL Once you realize what things really cost it's so hard to pay retail again.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #270

T1no33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
My new tires and wheels just got delivered today. 33x13.50 R15 Super Swamper LTBs on Procomp 15x8 black steel wheels. Paid $1351.24 (including the shipping) for them from 4wheelparts. Had to call them to get a package deal with the tires mounted and balanced on the wheels, center caps, and new lug nuts. The price they gave me on the phone beat the online price by about $100 and the price the 4wheelparts store around the corner from me quoted me by about $300 (what's up with that, anyway???)

Something to think about if you're looking for wheels too.
Nice purchase bro. Look forward to seeing the pics!
Old 08-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #271
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'll be putting them on later today. Pics are definitely forthcoming. I just hope I'm not going to have to butcher the fenders too badly because the things look ginormous sitting in the house.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:18 AM   #272
YoTaco18
YoTaco18 is on a distinguished road

YoTaco18's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe I didnt look hard enough but where do I get a tacomaworld sticker?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #273
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoTaco18 View Post
Maybe I didnt look hard enough but where do I get a tacomaworld sticker?
pm tcbob and wait patiently
Old 08-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #274
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pm tcbob and wait patiently
Very patiently. Pm'd him twice. No response, no sticker for about a year now. Still waiting in hopes that one magically shows up at my door.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:05 PM   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcutaco View Post
Very patiently. Pm'd him twice. No response, no sticker for about a year now. Still waiting in hopes that one magically shows up at my door.
did you give him your address?

He doesn't normally respond
Old 08-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #276
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
did you give him your address?

He doesn't normally respond
Yup, gave him the address.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #277
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Weird. I PM'd him on 5-29 and got mine by 6-6.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #278
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup, gave him the address.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Weird. I PM'd him on 5-29 and got mine by 6-6.
guess tacomabob only wants certain types of trucks repin TW

don't feel bad fgcutaco, i don't have one either
Old 08-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #279
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
guess tacomabob only wants certain types of trucks repin TW

don't feel bad fgcutaco, i don't have one either
Hehehe, if by that you mean he wants beat up old (mostly) stocker 1st Gens with bad paint reppin' TW, then you might be on to something. 'Cause that's what mine was at the time.

Of course, it's come a long way since then.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:59 AM   #280
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
The promised pics of the new tires and wheels are now up in my build thread. Check them out!

Products Discussed in this Thread