Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where are all the Tampa Bay area people at?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-27-2014, 02:35 PM   #561
Schinkey10689 is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Schinkey10689's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
yea try to come on out!

cool, gotta do what mamma says!

we'll discuss all the superchargers we'll be installing at sonny's
so what days of the week in general are good for you shinkey? so we keep it in mind
Well I work retail so I don't have a set schedule, but if something is scheduled 2-3 weeks out I never have a problem getting the time off. If I don't make it, it's not the end of the world though. There's always next time.

To answer your question, Wednesdays and Fridays I usually have off.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:42 PM   #562
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
I was looking for your sticker after you took the pic but didnt see one.
Yeah I don't have a TW sticker on my truck. I didn't know you saw me taking the picture either haha
Old 01-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #563
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUtaco View Post
Yeah I don't have a TW sticker on my truck. I didn't know you saw me taking the picture either haha

Ya i tried to give u a thumbs up while u were retaking it... but my back seat head rest was in the way... it would have been better if i opened the back window and did it.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:01 PM   #564
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sat February 1st
5:45 pm

Sonny's

4385 Park Blvd N
Pinellas Park, FL

1. nammer
2. sprucetaco
3. fearnothing321
4. tunajoe13

alrighty guys how bout this, spoke to tunajoe13, he'll try to make it assuming gets out of work on time, so we'll do 5:45 pm so there is lil bit a daylight to hangout outside, just post up if this doesn't work for u guys or anything
^^^^^^^^^
Sr5 2012 your more than welcome to join us if your free.
Same goes for you FSUtaco if your still in our area.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:12 PM   #565
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Hey folks...

Question: Does anyone have a spare set of Aisin manual hub lock-outs? I need the little detent ball that goes in the selector dial. One of mine made a successful escape attempt when I was disassembling them to clean, lube, and paint them. Thought it was swaged in (like they are on a ratchet extension or something) since it didn't pop out as soon as I removed the dial from the housing but little did I know, it was just waiting for the opportune moment to make a break for it.

I could use a cone washer for the lock-out body too. I have one that's kinda tweaked.
Old 01-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #566
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Hey folks...

Question: Does anyone have a spare set of Aisin manual hub lock-outs? I need the little detent ball that goes in the selector dial. One of mine made a successful escape attempt when I was disassembling them to clean, lube, and paint them. Thought it was swaged in (like they are on a ratchet extension or something) since it didn't pop out as soon as I removed the dial from the housing but little did I know, it was just waiting for the opportune moment to make a break for it.

I could use a cone washer for the lock-out body too. I have one that's kinda tweaked.
Shot you a PM, there's a hobby shop in Holiday called DWAT Racing. He'll have those parts.

GH
Old 01-28-2014, 07:12 PM   #567
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
Shot you a PM, there's a hobby shop in Holiday called DWAT Racing. He'll have those parts.

GH
Thanks!
Old 01-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #568
Tacoma87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
Tacoma87's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here put a hornblaster on Taco?
Old 01-29-2014, 06:35 PM   #569
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma87 View Post
not I, but i did buy some $18 ebay ones, and they're pretty damn loud

btw

Feb 1 Sonny's BBQ meet

4385 Park Blvd N
Pinellas Park, FL

1. nammer
2. sprucetaco
3. fearnothing321
4. tunajoe13
Old 01-30-2014, 04:19 PM   #570
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Feb 1 Sonny's BBQ meet 5:45 pm

4385 Park Blvd N
Pinellas Park, FL

1. nammer
2. sprucetaco
3. fearnothing321
4. tunajoe13
5. sdoheny (probably)
Old 01-30-2014, 04:36 PM   #571
dapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud ofdapetik has much to be proud of

Army: PowerPoint Ranger
Name: David
dapetik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

4385 Park Blvd N
Pinellas Park, FL

1. nammer
2. sprucetaco
3. fearnothing321
4. tunajoe13
5. sdoheny (probably)
I'm going to aim to be there. My out of town friend may be with me (she has a taco too)
Old 01-30-2014, 07:40 PM   #573

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, i might be a tad bit late, I thought was gonna go sunday, but wife workin, so it'll be around 6 for me, needa go to church 4:30 to 5:30 beforehand, but i live close there
Old 01-31-2014, 08:20 AM   #574
Onenonlyro is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Ryan
Onenonlyro's Tacoma Gallery
Yo guys! pretty new to TW trying to figure everything out. I live in the Clearwater area got alot planned out for my yota. Just dropping in to say what's up.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:28 AM   #576

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

4385 Park Blvd N
Pinellas Park, FL

1. nammer
2. sprucetaco
3. fearnothing321
4. tunajoe13
5. sdoheny (probably)
6. dapetik (possibly)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onenonlyro View Post
Yo guys! pretty new to TW trying to figure everything out. I live in the Clearwater area got alot planned out for my yota. Just dropping in to say what's up.
welcome!
Old 01-31-2014, 09:38 AM   #577
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onenonlyro View Post

Old 01-31-2014, 01:16 PM   #578
Scooter WCT is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scooter WCT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma87 View Post
Mine came w/ them (the previous owner left them on) and I LOVE them hahahaha.....

You can see them underneath, where the spare tire was...
Old 02-01-2014, 04:05 PM   #580
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter WCT View Post
Mine came w/ them (the previous owner left them on) and I LOVE them hahahaha.....

You can see them underneath, where the spare tire was...

Was that somewhere local? Looks kinda like Citrus.

Products Discussed in this Thread