Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where are all the Tampa Bay area people at?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #941
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoheny View Post
Paid off my truck today! Time to start saving for supercharger mod! I see a mod day in our future fellas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Nice! congrats big money.[emoji16]
pretty sure he meant he paid off his other truck, his taco was paid off the moment he thought about it
Old 06-13-2014, 07:19 AM   #945
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seth hasn't responded, must be counting his money.
somebody else does that for him, he's probably living the dream with his multiple lady friends
Old 06-13-2014, 09:13 AM   #946
sdoheny will become famous soon enough

Name: Seth
sdoheny's Tacoma Gallery
No no no. I paid off the Taco. I have recently settled down with one particular lady friend and that is where all my money is going now!
Old 06-13-2014, 09:26 AM   #948

sdoheny's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yea deffinately she is really cool. I sat her down in the beginning and told her I will be spending an unreasonable amount of money on my truck.... so dont get mad or jealous. She said she is fine with it. We will see how long that lasts.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #949
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoheny View Post
Oh yea deffinately she is really cool. I sat her down in the beginning and told her I will be spending an unreasonable amount of money on my truck.... so dont get mad or jealous. She said she is fine with it. We will see how long that lasts.
cool, my wife's been pretty cool about the truck. After I did the new lift she said the trucks done now, right? I told her the truck will probably never be done. haha
When I bought it I told her I was gonna leave it stock but after being together 20+ years I think she new that was bullshit.
So when are we doing your spindles?
Old 06-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #951
TacomaWorld
Tacomanimal will become famous soon enoughTacomanimal will become famous soon enough

Name: Fredo
Tacomanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
amateurs...... u guys are doing it wrong, my wife pays for my mods!
That's big pimpn'!
Old 06-13-2014, 11:13 AM   #953

sdoheny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool, my wife's been pretty cool about the truck. After I did the new lift she said the trucks done now, right? I told her the truck will probably never be done. haha
When I bought it I told her I was gonna leave it stock but after being together 20+ years I think she new that was bullshit.
So when are we doing your spindles?
spindles are up when my 265 die. I will upgrade to 285 then get the spindles/ all pro standard leaf/ extended shocks/ ect
Old 06-13-2014, 11:24 AM   #954
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
Military trailer for sale

Buddy of mine is selling his trailer for 1700$ pm me for details
Old 06-13-2014, 07:16 PM   #955
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant future

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2
Old 06-21-2014, 03:09 PM   #956
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Who drives a dcsb, super white second gen, on what looked like a set of 5100's with scs stealth 6's, grill craft grill, oem roof rack, bhlm and pretty dark tint? Was right next to/behind them on university parkway and i75 north bound in Sarasota? This was about 45 minutes ago.

Whoever you are... Howdy!
Old 06-22-2014, 11:24 AM   #957
HKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really niceHKRunner is just really nice
Marines: Devil Dog Extraordinaire
Name: Cameron
HKRunner's Tacoma Gallery
ill be back in Tampa for a few weeks of vacation - any wheeling trips planned for early to mid July?

what are everyone's plans for 4th? gonna have a bbq/get together any my house if anyone is interested in joining.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:50 PM   #958
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKRunner View Post
ill be back in Tampa for a few weeks of vacation - any wheeling trips planned for early to mid July?

what are everyone's plans for 4th? gonna have a bbq/get together any my house if anyone is interested in joining.
Its not a wheeling trip but got this planned for the 13th. There was talk of getting dirty afterwards though.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=332529
Old 06-28-2014, 06:34 PM   #959
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant future

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its not a wheeling trip but got this planned for the 13th. There was talk of getting dirty afterwards though.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=332529
Old 06-28-2014, 07:20 PM   #960
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2 waddup pimp!

Products Discussed in this Thread