Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Where are all the Tampa Bay area people at?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #961
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will there be a tamlando caravan for sure?
Old 07-01-2014, 05:34 PM   #963
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Yeah I'm sure, we just need to get all the details figured out.
I think there's 9 or 10 going from the Tampa Bay area so we'll probably have to meet up in a couple places to get the convoy together.
Anybody other then myself coming from down Sarasota/Bradenton area?
Old 07-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #964
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcutaco View Post
Anybody other then myself coming from down Sarasota/Bradenton area?
Don't think so but Not 100% sure, that may be a question to post in the Tamlando thread.
Will you be coming up 275, 75 or 41?
I'm sure when we figure it out we can pick you up somewhere, if Nammer can make it well probably pick him & a couple others up off of 275 in Tampa.
Old 07-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #965

Quote:
Don't think so but Not 100% sure, that may be a question to post in the Tamlando thread.
Will you be coming up 275, 75 or 41?
I'm sure when we figure it out we can pick you up somewhere, if Nammer can make it well probably pick him & a couple others up off of 275 in Tampa.
Honestly just straight 75 to i4, we'll definitely get something figured out.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:10 PM   #967
Tacoma87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
Tacoma87's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone going to the McGraw concert on the 12th at the Amp? Looking to tailgate w some fellow Tacos
Old 07-27-2014, 05:12 AM   #968

Bueller?

What has happened to this post It use to be hopping w Tampa Tacos? Well here a pic of my black pearl , black mamba, idk don't have a name for it yet any suggestions?

Where are all the Tampa Bay area people at?-img_1554.jpg

Where are all the Tampa Bay area people at?-img_1552.jpg
Old 07-27-2014, 05:19 AM   #969
toofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
toofish2's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I am from Tampa but now live in Northern Va for the past 7 years but still have a place in Brandon……
Old 07-27-2014, 05:21 AM   #970
toofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoofish2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
amateurs...... u guys are doing it wrong, my wife pays for my mods!
Now thats what I am tailing about!!!
Old 07-27-2014, 05:21 AM   #971

Sweet, my buddy moved to VA for a firefighter job he loves it there
Old 07-27-2014, 05:33 AM   #972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma87 View Post
Sweet, my buddy moved to VA for a firefighter job he loves it there
I moved because the Economy tanked in the Tampa Bay area.I do get back home a few times a year to check on everything and see Family…

It is awesome here but the Snow sucks and nothing beats Tampa for the fishing I did in upper Tampa Bay between Courtney Campbell and SR 580 for Snook and Redfish…
Old 07-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #973
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud of

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma87 View Post
What has happened to this post It use to be hopping w Tampa Tacos? Well here a pic of my black pearl , black mamba, idk don't have a name for it yet any suggestions?

Attachment 282517

Attachment 282518
Black Mamba seems oppropriate
Old 07-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #974
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, guys. Just dropping in to let y'all know I've still alive and kickin'. The Odd Green Taco is still broke because my shoulder is still tore up and seems to be taking its own sweet time to get sorted out (I think I keep injuring it in my sleep or something). I'm getting antsy though. I may just have to go out and work on the Taco and get her patched up, shoulder be damned...then deal with the pain afterwards.

On the plus side, I'm beginning to tentatively think my browser instability might have cleared up so I might be around more than I have been. We'll see. Hope everyone is hanging in there.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:48 PM   #975
blackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud ofblackhorse has much to be proud of

Great to hear from ya buddy,it's been awhile ...just had a Hard Rock meet last sat the 19th,sorry you missed it but the Heats been pretty rough so far this summer!! so at least you'll have the odd green back in action for cooler weather meets anyways,hope your shoulder gets better too
Old 07-27-2014, 04:50 PM   #976
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhorse View Post
Great to hear from ya buddy,it's been awhile ...just had a Hard Rock meet last sat the 19th,sorry you missed it but the Heats been pretty rough so far this summer!! so at least you'll have the odd green back in action for cooler weather meets anyways,hope your shoulder gets better too
Yeah, the heat sucks. That's the one thing that might keep me from stupidly going out there and working on the Taco with an injured shoulder.

I just don't get why the thing hasn't recovered yet even though I've been trying not to do anything to aggravate it. I know I'm not a kid anymore but I hope it's not one of those old-age things I'm just going to have to learn to live with.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:01 PM   #977
SpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpruceTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpruceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Yeah, the heat sucks. That's the one thing that might keep me from stupidly going out there and working on the Taco with an injured shoulder.

I just don't get why the thing hasn't recovered yet even though I've been trying not to do anything to aggravate it. I know I'm not a kid anymore but I hope it's not one of those old-age things I'm just going to have to learn to live with.
Hey bud! Glad your still with us, sucks the shoulder hasn't gotten better yet. Hopefully it gets better sooner than later but its been a while already. Maybe less of this will help. Haha
Old 07-27-2014, 05:04 PM   #978

Quote:
Hey bud! Glad your still with us, sucks the shoulder hasn't gotten better yet. Hopefully it gets better sooner than later but its been a while already. Maybe less of this will help. Haha

Old 07-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #980
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that's prob what got his internet all locked up, but glad to hear you're alive, lee

Products Discussed in this Thread