Notices

Central Florida Meet-MEX food and FREE BEER

Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #21
M4gery is on a distinguished road

Army:
M4gery's Tacoma Gallery
should be good for sun at 4
Old 02-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #22
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4gery View Post
should be good for sun at 4
Awesome!

Here is the updated list of attendee's:

1. Usmcsantosj - Good for 4
2. dirtymike - Good for 4
3. river rat 69 - Good for 4
4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
6. mgrande- ?????
7. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #24
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday March 10th 4:00 pm up on 50 for food and meeting people with Tacomas. Right on, I'm in.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:10 AM   #25
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
River Rat why you not on list?????
Old 02-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #26
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
ok I'm a freakin idiot
Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 AM   #27
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
ok I'm a freakin idiot
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Sunday March 10th 4:00 pm up on 50 for food and meeting people with Tacomas. Right on, I'm in.
You have been added!

4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
6. Gearheadesw - Good for 4
7. mgrande- ?????
8. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #28
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
toyotatech said he was going to go

Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #29
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post

Add to the list
Old 02-13-2013, 10:29 AM   #30

Marines:
Quote:

He has now been added. List keeps growing and growing!

Do you know if you're for sure coming or are you still a maybe?

4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
7. toyotatech- Good for 4
8. mgrande- ?????
9. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #32

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Take me off the list, i am going to the hardrock meet that day. (If i even have that day off)

4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
7. mgrande- ?????
8. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #33
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
lmao, i was trying to cause havoc. Damn it
Old 02-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #34
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lmao, i was trying to cause havoc. Damn it
Not gonna happen anymore. I knew the minute this meet was made i wasnt going to be attending (nothing personal towards the OP). Such is life, luckily there is another one happening the same day up @ hardrock. Never been there and always up for testing my trucks abilities.

You guys have fun and have a beer for me.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #35

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
your no fun anymore ahja
Old 02-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #36
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your no fun anymore ahja
Sorry, I'll get something else for you to pick about, but I refuse to get sucked into anymore bs. I have much more important things in life to worry about.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:21 PM   #37

Marines:
Old 02-14-2013, 05:56 AM   #38
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 02-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #39

Marines:
Since most of us here are from Central Florida check this place out...Unlimited monthly car washes, no more than once per day, from $22, $33 or $55. I went there today at around 0900 and they did a really great job.

http://www.imagesautospa.com/Images-Programs.html
Old 02-14-2013, 01:09 PM   #40
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Since most of us here are from Central Florida check this place out...Unlimited monthly car washes, no more than once per day, from $22, $33 or $55. I went there today at around 0900 and they did a really great job.

http://www.imagesautospa.com/Images-Programs.html
Dude did it not get ruined in this weather?? Well I guess you could always go tomorrow again Supposed to be cold this weekend too so break out those long johns brother