Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Central Florida Meet-MEX food and FREE BEER

Old 02-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #41
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Dude did it not get ruined in this weather?? Well I guess you could always go tomorrow again Supposed to be cold this weekend too so break out those long johns brother
I got really lucky and made it all the way home without a single drop of rain Now she is tucked in sleeping in the garage.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #42
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
I got really lucky and made it all the way home without a single drop of rain Now she is tucked in sleeping in the garage.
Ah you got lucky dude!!
Old 02-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #43
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a big maybe.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #44
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Put me down as a big maybe.
You got it dude.

Update list of attendee's:

1. Usmcsantosj - Good for 4
2. dirtymike - Good for 4
3. river rat 69 - Good for 4
4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
6. Gearheadesw - Good for 4
7. mgrande- ?????
8. ckeene9 - BIG MAYBE
9. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #45
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #46
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Well pull me off as the big maybe has already become a no go.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #47

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Well pull me off as the big maybe has already become a no go.

1. Usmcsantosj - Good for 4
3. river rat 69 - Good for 4
4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
7. mgrande- ?????
8. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-18-2013, 07:35 AM   #48
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr. & Mrs. on mine
Old 02-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #49

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Mr. & Mrs. on mine
You got it boss man!

1. Usmcsantosj - Mr & Mrs Good for 4
3. river rat 69 - Mr & Mrs Good for 4
4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
7. mgrande- ?????
8. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #50

Marines:
k9,

Do you think we should call the place and make reservations?
Old 02-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #51
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 02-25-2013, 01:50 PM   #52
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 02-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #53
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
k9,

shoot i'd say yeah but i don't think they take em. May wanna call and have them put a
keg on ice for us
Old 02-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #54
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Nacho Mama's Mexican Restaurant

I happened to be driving by the corner of 436 and 50 where the new flyover highway is and I noticed a sign "Nacho Mama's". The colors really stood out and I knew that it wasn't there before. It's in the old location of Mr. Mofongo on the Northwest corner of that intersection. Pulled up to the front about 9 am on a Thursday and was greeted by a nice lady waving me in and saying "come in, try our food!" I'm always scoping out new restaurants and this one looked to be good.

The lady was super nice and excited that I came in. She gave me a menu and started telling me all about the place. I wasn't super hungry so I ordered the Chorizo, Egg and Cheese taco $2. Quickly she brought me my taco and a side of green chili sauce. The friendly owner came out and we chatted for a bit about his vision for the place and then he brought me a sample of his homemade red salsa and some nacho chips with a delicious tangy cheese sauce.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:23 PM   #55
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
k9,

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
shoot i'd say yeah but i don't think they take em. May wanna call and have them put a
keg on ice for us
Called them last week, was told before 5 pm we were safe,They will push some tables into a large one for us at 4 pm on the 10th.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #56
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Old 02-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #57

Marines:
Old 02-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #58

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Called them last week, was told before 5 pm we were safe,They will push some tables into a large one for us at 4 pm on the 10th.

Sounds like a plan!

List of attendee's:

1. Usmcsantosj - Mr & Mrs Good for 4
3. river rat 69 - Mr & Mrs Good for 4
4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
7. mgrande- ?????
8. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #60

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
damn that looks good

you should come down