Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Central Florida Meet-MEX food and FREE BEER

Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Central Florida Meet-MEX food and FREE BEER

IT TIME! For another central Florida meet and greet dinner. k9cop recommended a place near the intersection of Semoran (436) and Colonial (50).

k9cop...."It's called Nacho Mama on 50 just west of 436. Dude just got done eating there. Freakin awesome. I got a foot long freaking burrito and free bud light drafts plus live music. The place is a total freakin dive but dude did I mention FREEEEEEE BUD LIGHT DRAFTS????? The food was great and got a server chick with the biggest T&$% EVER!!!!!holy crap it was good!!!!!! If we went with all of us we would take up the whole place it was awesome!!!!FREEEEEE BEEEEEEER....."

Based on his super duper excited recommendation, I say we should try it. I highlighted the important areas for those of you who are too lazy to read

I picked a weekend about a month from today so everyone can have some time to plan.

March 8, 9, or 10 around 6pm?

Here's the address:

5643 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32807

Here is the updated list of attendee's:

1. Usmcsantosj - Good for 4
2. dirtymike - Good for 4
3. river rat 69 - Good for 4
4. k9cop - Good for 4
5. M4gery - Good for 4
6. Gearheadesw - Good for 4
7. toyotatech- Good for 4
8. mgrande- ?????
9. Jon4X4 -Maybe
Old 02-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #2
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down
Old 02-09-2013, 09:06 PM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #4
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
lol hopefully my toilet doesn't see any of this when I'm done
Old 02-09-2013, 09:12 PM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Its not good Mex food if your ass dont sound like a honda's fart can muffler the next Am
Old 02-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #6
M4gery is on a distinguished road

Army:
M4gery's Tacoma Gallery
might be down, prob cant do the evenin of the 9th but good for the 8th and 10th if its happenin round 6
Old 02-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #7

Marines:
After giving it some thought, I think out best day will be Sunday. On Friday everyone is going to hit east Orlando's afternoon traffic which is a pain in the arst. M4gery can't make it on Saturday. So it's looking like Sunday is going to be our meet day. Is 6 okay or should be do it sooner since it might be dark by then?
Old 02-10-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to, but I work on weekends, and I already used my vacation time for my snowboarding trip next week.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
santos I'm assuming this is a weekend we have have off?? I'm in balls deep!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #10

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLtaco24 View Post
Would love to, but I work on weekends, and I already used my vacation time for my snowboarding trip next week.
Call in sick!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
santos I'm assuming this is a weekend we have have off?? I'm in balls deep!
Bro, of course, bro.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #11
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I should make it
Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #12

Marines:
The list if looking good!

List of attendee's:

1. Usmcsantosj
2. dirtymike
3. river rat 69
4. k9cop
5. mgrande
6. M4gery -after he calls in sick
Old 02-11-2013, 09:45 AM   #13
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Put me down as maybe, depending on when school starts. I'll have no social life.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #14
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Sun.10:AM till 12:00 PM----- http://www.urbanspoon.com/m/r/26/1593684 Sun around 400PM to beat the dinner heard ?????Place is getting some good write ups ...Looks like it will start getting busy soon.. http://orlandoweekly.com/dining/nacho-mama-s-1.1326074#
Old 02-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #15

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
Put me down as maybe, depending on when school starts. I'll have no social life.
Sounds good bud

Quote:
Sun.10 AM till 1200PM----- http://www.urbanspoon.com/m/r/26/1593684 Sun around 400PM to beat the dinner heard ?????Place is getting some good write ups http://orlandoweekly.com/dining/nacho-mama-s-1.1326074#
Thanks for checking up on the time. I'm down for 4pm. I think that's a good time for us to get there, meet each other, showoff our rigs, eat, and be home at a reasonable time. Is everyone else okay with that?

Here is the updated list of attendee's:

1. Usmcsantosj
2. dirtymike
3. river rat 69
4. k9cop
5. mgrande
6. Jon4X4 -Maybe
7. M4gery -After he calls in sick
Old 02-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #16
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fine with that
Old 02-11-2013, 02:29 PM   #18
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Free beer mentioned and only 7 attendees in 2 days?!?!?!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #19
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Free Bud But thats what Bud is worth!!
Old 02-12-2013, 12:34 AM   #20

Marines:
Quote:
Free Bud But thats what Bud is worth!!
I'M STARVING AT WORK AND THEN I SEE THIS! AY DIOS MIO! HAHAHAHA CAN'T WAIT!