Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus or Hardrock meet for my brother

Old 02-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #42
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoHell View Post
Can't let goomba be the only first gen showing y'all how it's done ha
O ya. This will be awesome. My brother is driving a 4 runner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
Fixed that for ya.
This guy...lol
Old 02-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #44
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just had a thought ... Last weekend there was a 4x4 race event at hardrock .. Thus the trails were closed to trucks
Id hate for this to be the case, when we arrive for your meet
You may want to check with the park, and be sure they are open to public that day
Old 02-16-2013, 05:33 PM   #45
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Just had a thought ... Last weekend there was a 4x4 race event at hardrock .. Thus the trails were closed to trucks
Id hate for this to be the case, when we arrive for your meet
You may want to check with the park, and be sure they are open to public that day
Can you just call them one day soon and find out about that date? Seems like they would know by now if they have an event planned.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #49
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to post here. But I did call Monday and nothing special going on that day.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:27 PM   #50
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
1. Goomba - Hardrock
2. My brother - ?
3. Mgrande (maybe) - ?
4. Toyota Tech31 - Hardrock
5.2010TRD - Hardrock (pits for 4x4's)
6.Nd4spd86 - Hardrock
7.TacoHell - Hardrock
8. Michaelrussell - Hardrock
My trucks only a prerunner but its done good on some pretty steep hills so far
Old 02-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #51
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
bump michael you will be fine
Old 02-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #52
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
I'm game unless something comes up which shouldn't happen; I typically have pretty uneventful weekends
Old 02-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #53
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
1. Goomba - Hardrock
2. My brother - ?
3. Mgrande (maybe) - ?
4. Toyota Tech31 - Hardrock
5.2010TRD - Hardrock (pits for 4x4's)
6.Nd4spd86 - Hardrock
7.TacoHell - Hardrock
8. Michaelrussell - Hardrock
9. iamsuperbleeder - HardRock?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #54
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Goomba that's good to know but hopefully I have my 3 inch spacer in by then
Old 02-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #55
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

HardRock's fine for me. I've never been to either
Old 02-27-2013, 11:03 AM   #58
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome. Just now leaving for south Carolina! He graduates this Friday.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:23 PM   #59
Licensed Lunatic

so about what time does everyone plan on getting out there? is this an all day thing?

Been a LOOOOONG time since I've actually hit any trails in a planned meeting; first time in this truck actually. I need to dig out all my "gear" during the week, lol
Old 02-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #60
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
It's about an hour and a half away from my house, so i should be there by 9 at the latest. I am planning on it being an all day thing, probably leave by 4 or so to get home at a decent time. How does that sound to everyone?

And are we to bring lunch or is there somewhere there or near by to grab food?