Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus or Hardrock meet for my brother

Old 02-10-2013, 07:49 AM   #1
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Citrus or Hardrock meet for my brother

Trying to get a group together to go 4 wheeling. My brother is coming home from boot camp and has been itching to get out 4 wheeling. March 10 at citrus or Hardrock. Just one day. Would like to get a couple Marines to come out there. Lets get this list started!
We meet at
Loves truck stop (with subway)
7791 NW 47th ave
Ocala FL

I75
Exit #358 (hwy 326)
Go west 1/8th a mile

At 9:30. A.M.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm off that weekend and we have the nacho mama meet that weekend too so might be a good fit for everyone
Old 02-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down
Old 02-11-2013, 06:44 AM   #5
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to get out for a day if i'm not working. Cant do as much as all you 4wd guys, but you know im down to try my best. I wouldnt mind checking out Hardrock since Thomas says it's mostly 2wd able, except certain areas. Plus if i get stuck i have all my homies to get me out.

Sorry, i'm no marine, but i did stay at a best western last night
Old 02-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #6
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I might be able to get out for a day if i'm not working. Cant do as much as all you 4wd guys, but you know im down to try my best. I wouldnt mind checking out Hardrock since Thomas says it's mostly 2wd able, except certain areas. Plus if i get stuck i have all my homies to get me out.

Sorry, i'm no marine, but i did stay at a best western last night
Good enough for me.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:36 AM   #7
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Just Put citrus or hardrock by your name and at the end we will see who has the most votes.

1. Goomba - Hardrock
2. My brother - ?
3. Mgrande - ?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #9
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm...I think i'm gonna stay local boys, good mexican and free beer. citrus is a little far. however how far is hardrock?
Old 02-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #10
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
hmmmm...I think i'm gonna stay local boys, good mexican and free beer. citrus is a little far. however how far is hardrock?
Looks like it's about the same distance, but instead of getting off I-75, you stay on it a bit further north and hardrock is just off the exit.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
Turdarado extractor
Nd4Spd86 will become famous soon enoughNd4Spd86 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nd4Spd86's Tacoma Gallery
1. Goomba - Hardrock
2. My brother - ?
3. Mgrande - ?
4. Toyota Tech31-Hardrock
5. 2010TRD - Hardrock (pits for 4x4's)
6. Nd4spd86- Hardrock
Old 02-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #13
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like hard rock for now lol. I have never been so it will be fun
Old 02-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #15
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you already went. But the date I have is the only Sunday my brother is back from boot camp befor he goes to MOS training.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 PM   #17
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery

no idea if i can go, and probably won't knwo till a few days before. just subbing for now
Old 02-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #18
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I may be in ocala at the family ranch the last weekend of the month.

Edit- wrong thread
Old 02-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #20
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
I go every weekend or two
But that thread has pics and videos of hardrock and surrounding area
Awesome,
will you make it to this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post

no idea if i can go, and probably won't knwo till a few days before. just subbing for now

awesome,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I may be in ocala at the family ranch the last weekend of the month.

Edit- wrong thread
Awesome....... Lol. Will you beable to make it? And which park?