Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

West Palm Beach meet: Sunday 03/03/13

Old 03-03-2013, 05:10 AM   #81
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
LETS DO THIS.

Meet up moved to 12 to make everyone happy.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #82
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
You guys still doing this, can I make it from Orlando to meet you in time? Whoops, thought it was going to be way farther north. Long drive there.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:20 AM   #83
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Like Dan said:

LET'S DO THIS!
Old 03-03-2013, 05:24 AM   #84
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I thought that only us South Florida Guys drove a bit to mud! You make the drive, we'll be there!
Old 03-03-2013, 05:45 AM   #85
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think we'll have a problem at all.
Clear skies. Radar doesn't show any rain over the area. Chilly.
Seems like a perfect day.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:47 AM   #86
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
You guys still doing this, can I make it from Orlando to meet you in time? Whoops, thought it was going to be way farther north. Long drive there.
Your looking at roughly 3 hours from davenport to royal palm...
Old 03-03-2013, 05:51 AM   #87
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was just google earthing the spot. Not this weekend.
Love the mud, used to live in Naples, went to

Bad Luck Priary all the time while it was still open. Miles and miles of mud, cool.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #88

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
So far we have:

Dan,
Fink,
Jerome,
& me going.

Dan's friend (possibly)!

Come on guys!

WHO ELSE?
Old 03-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
So far we have:

Dan,
Fink,
Jerome,
& me going.

Dan's friend (possibly)!

Come on guys!

WHO ELSE?
You typing and driving?
Old 03-04-2013, 04:58 AM   #90

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! I just saw the what you posted Fink. No, I was still home when I typed that. We had a great time yesterday! I'll post some pics/vids when I get a chance.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:52 AM   #91
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-( I missed it. Dam this graveyard shift!!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:09 AM   #92

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
That's ok jmangone, there's always next time!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 AM   #93

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey PMK,

Thanks for stopping by & thanks for helping me dig out of the sand! LOL!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:49 AM   #94
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hey PMK,

Thanks for stopping by & thanks for helping me dig out of the sand! LOL!
Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4XkeftV2y0
Old 03-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
I need to take the wife out there again...she agrees with the money I spent on the Trutrac and 3rd waiting to be installed, but now says we should have better tires. The bouncing along through the whoops she thought was cool but understands now the need for better suspension.

She also thought Finks truck was cool and nimble, kept saying we need to find and buy one of them.

PK
It's fun with the short wheelbase and being so light.
Plus its older so no big deal if it gets some scratches.
Need to save up for a locker for the rear and be all set.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
One of you guys must have the photo of the Domestic, probably with the flatbed.

To bad you guys didn't follow me out the backdoor behind the cinema.

The Mopar would have been wedged between the trees.

PK
Old 03-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #99
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
So how did this little shindig go? Anybody get some good pics?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #100
Member Caught Off Road

I have a few. Most of mine are from after we got our cars washed. I'll post them when I get to the computer. On iPhone now...