Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

West Palm Beach meet: Sunday 03/03/13

Old 03-17-2013, 03:38 PM   #141
Just a man and his truck
FLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant futureFLtaco24 has a brilliant future

Navy: GSM
Name: JJ
FLtaco24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Oh. OK. Slightly shorter driving distance than mine.
Yeah, I don't mind making the drive. I don't plan on wheeling, but I'm down to get some food and getting a beer.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #142
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If it rains again, we could plan for it again. Pretty sure it's all dried up now. Haven't been out there recently.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #143
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
If it rains again, we could plan for it again. Pretty sure it's all dried up now. Haven't been out there recently.
I'm down...
Old 03-20-2013, 07:02 AM   #144
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

With the storms the other day, wonder how its looking out there...
Old 03-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #145
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
With the storms the other day, wonder how its looking out there...
Lol...just came here to post this...
Old 03-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #146

Well princess, we should hit it up.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:14 PM   #147
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Well princess, we should hit it up.
Currently sick...trying to recover. I'd be down to check it out on Sunday if jmangone or some others want to join.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:10 PM   #148
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Everyone,

I hope you get better soon Dan. I won't have an available Sunday until (most likely) early to mid April. My B-Day is Friday, April 12 & my gift is that I get to drive my older son to a Paintball tournament called Generals Cup 2013 in Hudson, Florida & I have other plans for the previous Sundays since that is my only day off.

Most likely on Sunday April 21 I will be available. Plus, my little bro will be available & he really wants to go. What I may do before that is check out the 8st spot here in Miami. I will record the area that I drive in and post the vids. This way, you guys can determine if it's worth the drive.

Dan, I installed the Weather Tech digital mats yesterday. I ordered them about a week after you showed me the ones in your truck. Early b-day gift from wifey. I am very happy with them. Especially having grey carpets. These mats are awesome!

Thanks!

PS. If you guys go out there, post up the pics/vids!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #149

I stumbled into an F150 group on Facebook (mainly cause one guy saw my truck parked in the driveway and said it was a "bad-ass Toyota" )and they are talking about going out on Sunday. They mentioned Corbett but I'm not sure if I'd be up for that. Feel like its too much risk and not much reward. But I'll drive by the spot we were at at some point.

Happy early birthday. Mines on the 6th an the gf's is on the 16th
Old 03-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #150
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you!

Happy early birthday to her and you also!

I agree with the F-150 guy. Your truck is BAD ASS!!

Old 03-21-2013, 08:36 PM   #151
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Currently sick...trying to recover. I'd be down to check it out on Sunday if jmangone or some others want to join.

i cant do any sunday runs till april.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:01 AM   #153

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
PK, I am the closest to you of everyone else in the group, I believe. I'll be 40!

April looks good for more than just me! Thats good.

I'm not sick but my wife has it real bad. She can barely talk cuz her throat is so raw and her head is congested.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #154
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Birthdays...wait til you folks get old like us...then it will be just another day of the week.

Worthy, I hear you on the being sick. Started on Sunday and no relief from this cold yet.

PK
Yeah. I'm over the "cold" but this cough is really getting annoying. I rarely get sick, so having a week down sucks...

Rather than bumping this old meet thread over and over again, I made this…
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...-s-thread.html
Old 03-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #155
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Here you go folks:

Excursion, 1. F-250, 0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMSsN7b8vQ

Did the dude in the excursion even try to hit the gas at all while they were trying to pull him free? I got a good laugh out of all those guys in their heavy ass trucks trying to pull their buddy free because he went into that hole bone stock. It also looked like the dude with the 250 didnt even have his front drive shaft to have 4x4 haha!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #156

He tried but was framed out so the stock wheels were just spinning in water.
They broke a couple of hitches and hitch balls trying to snatch the excursion out with plain tow straps.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #157
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
He tried but was framed out so the stock wheels were just spinning in water.
They broke a couple of hitches and hitch balls trying to snatch the excursion out with plain tow straps.
Lol. They also pulled the wrong direction. pull them backwards through their tracks!

Looks like a good time!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:13 PM   #158

That's what we all tried telling them but they seemed to think they had the grand plan.
It was QUITE entertaining!
Old 03-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #159

Firefighter:
Quote:
That's what we all tried telling them but they seemed to think they had the grand plan.
It was QUITE entertaining!
just sit back and eat your baahahaha cant fix stupid
Old 03-22-2013, 09:36 PM   #160
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
just sit back and eat your baahahaha cant fix stupid
Yeah. We must have told them like 5 times...it would have rolled right out in reverse. They prob would have tried it, if it weren't for the Toyota guys telling them that they were doing it wrong.

An entire day, and much twisted metal later, they called the tow truck before ever trying to pull backwards.

Products Discussed in this Thread