Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Return to the pits 2010trd birthday bash

Old 03-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #41
Aiwha will become famous soon enoughAiwha will become famous soon enough

Name: Fawaz
Aiwha's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a pretty new member, but I'd be down to go!! What are the pits actually? And do you think my stock prerunner will make it through??
Old 03-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #42
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
The pits or old limerock querys and A prerunner won't make it in the pits that's what I've got and I had to ride with someone
Old 03-16-2013, 03:07 PM   #43

Aiwha's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man!! That's a pity! Where is this??
I'd still love to go if somebody will let me ride with them!!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:21 PM   #44

Aiwha's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok! Thanks man!
Old 03-16-2013, 03:33 PM   #45
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta have faith in prerunners
Old 03-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #46
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
I bet my prerunner could do it
Old 03-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #47
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
I have faith in my prerunner but in the pits you really should have a 4x4
Old 03-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #48
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
There is no way a 2wd would make it very far at all
Some 4x4 can't even make it halfway thru

The location of these pits are a tightly held secret
And out of respect for other locals we want to keep it a secret
The most i/we can disclose about location is it's near ocala
Old 03-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #53
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I gotsa a prerunner off road...stickers still atatchedIt still wheels good but i wouldn't mess wit da pits
Old 03-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #54
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I gotsa a prerunner off road...stickers still atatchedIt still wheels good but i wouldn't mess wit da pits
Or trees
Old 03-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #55
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Thomas,

Where and when should we plan on meeting up on the 6th? Michael (the Duck)and I are about 2 hours south of Ocala..

GH
Old 03-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #56
stocksport will become famous soon enoughstocksport will become famous soon enough

stocksport's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make it. In a wedding that day. (not mine)
Old 03-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #57
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
Thomas,

Where and when should we plan on meeting up on the 6th? Michael (the Duck)and I are about 2 hours south of Ocala..

GH
I75 exit 358 .. Hwy 326 ... Loves truck stop (west side of I75)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksport View Post
Wish I could make it. In a wedding that day. (not mine)
Maybe next time... You really need more lift and/or armor to ride very far in the pits
Old 03-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #58
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Maybe next time... You really need more lift and/or armor to ride very far in the pits
I think he'll be fine, he is "SUPER" white
Old 03-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #59
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
I may come. I finally have power steering! Woot!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #60
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Or trees
hahaha