Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

NW Florida shop to install lift

Old 02-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
NW Florida shop to install lift

I have had my truck a couple months now and I am ready to get a 3" inch lift installed. Thinking about OME coils/shocks and TC UCAs.

Im certainly open to recommendations and opinions on this as Im hoping to keep total costs below $2000

Does anyone have a local shop near Niceville, Destin, FWB, Pcola area that they can recommend to do the work?

The only shop I am aware of in FWB is Restylers. Im looking for other options for comparison.

Anyone have any good personal experiences with other local businesses that they would allow to work on their trucks?
Old 02-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
http://www.enhancedoffroad.com/ is another option. I've not worked with them for anything like this but I have heard thru the grapevine that they are a stand up shop.

If you are interested and feeling a bit crazy- I would be glad to help you install it yourself. The Auto Hobby shop at Corry is pretty good- Full truck lifts and all the tools you need- And for the price of some pizza and beer and the time you spend with the truck on the lift over a weekend- You can do the whole thing yourself.

Just gotta get an alignment done by a shop you like....
Old 02-14-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
stikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura aboutstikkimikki87 has a spectacular aura about

stikkimikki87's Tacoma Gallery
If you are interested in a price quote on parts and/or labor, please call Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. It
is alot easier to give price quotes over the phone than the internet, also keep in mind that you will
need some sort of rear lift as well. OME sells the Dakar springs, or you could do a separate Add-a-Leaf or
lift shackles. You should be able to get it all for under 2k installed.

Thanks,

Enhanced Offroad
850-471-9900
Old 03-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
im gonna take a stab at it, and ask if anybody knows of a good shop in orlando????