Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 12:15 PM   #181
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/3896021664.html - Price is lowered to $350 on Craigslist and 300 obo for the forum members. Ready to get these moved.

The temptation!!
Old 06-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #182
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Less of this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post

The temptation!!
More of this...

Old 06-28-2013, 03:54 AM   #183
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #184
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think we need to start planning another meetup...
Old 06-30-2013, 01:07 PM   #185
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I think we need to start planning another meetup...

bump x10000000000000000000000

i found a new place down south thats next to a bar?
Old 06-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #186
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
bump x10000000000000000000000

i found a new place down south thats next to a bar?
Quite descriptive...lemme just pop that into google maps and see what comes up
Old 07-01-2013, 03:43 AM   #187
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Temptation gone - rims and tires are sold.

I am down for a meetup...
Old 07-01-2013, 06:51 AM   #188
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Quite descriptive...lemme just pop that into google maps and see what comes up
Ok its called THE HUMP its on dixie next to the "last chance saloon". Homestead. This place is huge and not restricted to certain areas for wheelin.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #189
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
Ok its called THE HUMP its on dixie next to the "last chance saloon". Homestead. This place is huge and not restricted to certain areas for wheelin.
I drive by there every day. I'd be down for meeting up with some folks.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #190

South Florida B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372706332.132882.jpg

This it?
Old 07-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #191
Quote:
the area is in the yellow and where the yellow lines break is the entrance. hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
South Florida B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372706332_132882.jpg  
Old 07-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #192
Member Caught Off Road

July 21st?
or
July 28th?
Old 07-01-2013, 11:15 PM   #193
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Forum,

I've been away for a bit. I've been very busy with work, my grandmothers health, & a friend of mine who passed away. Plus, renting some weekends in B Ocean in Fort Lauderdale so I guess you can say I've had some ups & downs. Other than that, same old same old.

This pic is a few years old but shows different areas & their "names". For anyone who has been to the Keys, instead of following US 1 you will make a left onto Card Sound rd.:

I don't know about July but August is doable for me. This is about 30 miles south of me. I grew up in Homestead & graduated from Homestead Senior High which is about 3 miles North East of this location.

BTW Whiskey Neat, since you drive by there do you think you could let us know how flooded it is? From what I have read, during rainy season, some parts are so flooded that you can't drive through them at all. I've also heard that this area has some salt water since it is close to the ocean but as I said, I "heard" these things. I don't know. The last time I went there was in 1992 with some friends in their F-150's.

Thanks guys

PS: A bit south west of the words "The Prairie", there is a small building in the pic. Now, that is a Race Track gas station. The road that curves under and towards US 1 is the ending of Krome Ave.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #194
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hello Forum,

BTW Whiskey Neat, since you drive by there do you think you could let us know how flooded it is? From what I have read, during rainy season, some parts are so flooded that you can't drive through them at all. I've also heard that this area has some salt water since it is close to the ocean but as I said, I "heard" these things. I don't know. The last time I went there was in 1992 with some friends in their F-150's.
I'll try and swing out this weekend and see how it looks. I never see anything other than ATVs headed out there, and have never been myself, so it will be interesting to see what's up.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #195
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
July 21st?
or
July 28th?

i cant this month but for sure next month, im working 60+ hours a week this month for our company shutdown. i am however off during the week so maybe the 18th 19th 25th 26th.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #196

Same here 60+ hour work weeks between two jobs. Starting a third mid July but hopefully can plan it to have two full days off still.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #197
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Dont really know anyone on here. Been a tacoma
World guy for a while but just searching up info.

Are there any tacoma meet ups from time to time?
Last chance saloon sounds pretty good, right before
You hit the keys
Old 07-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #198
Bad news everyone. The Hump is basically underwater. I drove down the main road today and I only made it about 1/4 mile before I had to turn around. Everything else off the road is just straight mud.

Also, the whole area smelled like shit. Literally. It looks like the road has been used as an illicit dump for all manner of detritus, and it smells like it.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #199
07 BLACK FJ is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Bryan
07 BLACK FJ's Tacoma Gallery
I was out there like a week ago, VERY WET, glad I had my snorkel.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #200
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the bad thing about the rainy season in Miami. VERY, VERY WET! By the end of July I'll be near the SW 8 ST & 137 AVE area in Miami. I'll check it out. If someone in the area can go before that would be great!

Products Discussed in this Thread