Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2014, 05:22 AM   #2041
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Didn't want to quote to entire component but yes I was down right shocked. That being said, I bumped into a vehical about two years ago, left a note, and took care of the damage. I would like to think Karma came back to me...
Well, I happen to strongly believe in Karma & my opinion is that you received what you gave.

You were honest & respectful of someone elses property & the same can be said for the person who hit your truck.

👍
Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #2042
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
whats up everyone. did anyone here end up going to the hooters meet up
Old 07-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #2043
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't...too far for me. I did however prank Peter with PrankDialer.com. Dont worry, he got revenge pretty good.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:40 PM   #2044
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
whats up everyone. did anyone here end up going to the hooters meet up
Yes, we made the trip. 28 trucks in the parking lot. We tried to hit some local trails but it didn't work out as planned. We headed to Richloam, but detoured somewhere else that had no trails. Someone made a call or text and found out the Richloam trails were likely to wet.

Lot of very nice trucks and great people.

One of the Miami trucks made it, with a couple of friends. I beleive it was Ryan from Cutler Ridge, but I could be wrong.

PK
Old 07-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #2045
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Richloam when wet can be pretty dicey! Got water in the can of my old tacoma even with the lift and tires out there.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #2046
1stgen is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
1stgen's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Richloam when wet can be pretty dicey! Got water in the can of my old tacoma even with the lift and tires out there.

After this rain We got it's swamped, this summer has been too wet.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:24 PM   #2047
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Yes, we made the trip. 28 trucks in the parking lot. We tried to hit some local trails but it didn't work out as planned. We headed to Richloam, but detoured somewhere else that had no trails. Someone made a call or text and found out the Richloam trails were likely to wet.

One of the Miami trucks made it, with a couple of friends. I beleive it was Ryan from Cutler Ridge, but I could be wrong.

PK
if it was the taco with the roof rack and a S''t ton of lights it was ryan haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I didn't...too far for me. I did however prank Peter with PrankDialer.com. Dont worry, he got revenge pretty good.
yea I wanted to go but way too far dam near Orlando man
Old 07-14-2014, 07:17 PM   #2048
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
HAHAHAHA!
You got me good Dan!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post

PK
��. BTW, any pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgen View Post
After this rain We got it's swamped, this summer has been too wet.
Yes it has!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
if it was the taco with the roof rack and a S''t ton of lights it was ryan hahahah
You forgot to mention the fact that his truck probably has mud on it from the previous weeks trip to the Homestead Humps.

Speaking of Homestead, I just PM'd him to ask how it is there. I assume that it's flooded though.
Old 07-17-2014, 02:13 PM   #2051

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
LAZY SPRINGS MEET, Sunday, August 31, 11:00am

Hello folks,

Check out the "Let's go wheeling" thread: POST #154.

PM me if you are going & I'll add you to the list.

Old 07-25-2014, 08:45 PM   #2053
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Florida Tacoma Sticker interest thread

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ml#post8956991
Old 07-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #2054
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Really trying to get rid of this if any of y'all are interested.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa/4531875044.html
Old 08-05-2014, 10:02 AM   #2055
ExPo Truck
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey TW, just recently moved down here to Miami wanted to check in with you all and see what the scene down here looks like.

I'll be stopping by to see where the next meet is to do a little meet and greet.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:13 AM   #2056
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacrazy View Post
Hey TW, just recently moved down here to Miami wanted to check in with you all and see what the scene down here looks like.

I'll be stopping by to see where the next meet is to do a little meet and greet.
Hello tacomacrazy, welcome...!! I know, there will be a nice wheeling trip on the 31st of this month. Few guys are going to Lazy Springs Off Road Park. its a about an hour or so north of Miami.

There is also a very large 4x4 Meet every Thursday night in Doral, Florida. Here's the link with the info. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...-4x4-meet.html
Old 08-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #2057

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacrazy View Post

WELCOME! Hope you can make the Lazy Springs meet on the 31st of August!

Go to Youtube & search "tac run" & you'll see the Lazy Springs Vids.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:34 AM   #2058
ExPo Truck
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
Hello tacomacrazy, welcome...!! I know, there will be a nice wheeling trip on the 31st of this month. Few guys are going to Lazy Springs Off Road Park. its a about an hour or so north of Miami.

There is also a very large 4x4 Meet every Thursday night in Doral, Florida. Here's the link with the info. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...-4x4-meet.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
WELCOME! Hope you can make the Lazy Springs meet on the 31st of August!

Go to Youtube & search "tac run" & you'll see the Lazy Springs Vids.

Thanks! And the 31st sounds good to meet just have to be back at work at 9 pm so that works I'll check it out guys thanks

Dorsal is not that far I'm going to have to wash the truck and see if I make it out one of these days!
Old 08-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #2059
1stgen is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
1stgen's Tacoma Gallery

Just a question but can I fit 265 75 16 stock without rubbing? 02 TRD OR
Old 08-09-2014, 07:57 PM   #2060

Probably going to depend on the rim...my 285/75/16's on my 99 needed the lift and wheel spacers because of the rim offset. Still think you'll need a lift. Or cut your inner fender.

Products Discussed in this Thread