Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #201
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I love me some deep water!
Old 07-06-2013, 08:15 AM   #202
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
i dont care about water i just want to ride!!!!!! and get away from the wife for a day hahah!!!!!
Old 07-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #203
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
i dont care about water i just want to ride!!!!!! and get away from the wife for a day hahah!!!!!
I may not go through the deep water myself, but I'll watch and take pictures...soon to be wife will tag along tho...
Old 07-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #204
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I may not go through the deep water myself, but I'll watch and take pictures...soon to be wife will tag along tho...

scared of water? haha its cool i cant go unless its a weekday. my work thinks there is no such thing as weekends.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #205
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unhappy

Quote:
scared of water? haha its cool i cant go unless its a weekday. my work thinks there is no such thing as weekends.
I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays...

If we can get a Monday group together...that's even better for me...

And yeah, I've hydro locked a car and a truck...deep water and I have a love hate relationship...
Old 07-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #206
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Thats the bad thing about the rainy season in Miami. VERY, VERY WET! By the end of July I'll be near the SW 8 ST & 137 AVE area in Miami. I'll check it out. If someone in the area can go before that would be great!
I drove by there today and it was wet but not too bad. But they have fenced off a good portion of it . Dont know why
Old 07-06-2013, 07:51 PM   #207
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Im up for a monday meet. I live by the tamiami airport area. A lot of
Farm lands with dirt roads but thats about it. Anyone out in this area ?
Old 07-07-2013, 04:12 AM   #208
Quote:
I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays...

If we can get a Monday group together...that's even better for me...

And yeah, I've hydro locked a car and a truck...deep water and I have a love hate relationship...

haha i hear ya, only issue i have is i am only off on thursdays and fridays. thats the only issue i have. DAM this working thing!!!
Old 07-07-2013, 05:52 AM   #209
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

I can swing requesting a Monday off. That's a boring day all around for me. Just need to know ahead of time.
Old 07-07-2013, 11:48 AM   #210
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
I vote mondays
Old 07-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #211
i hate all of you now..... theres no way i can make a monday haha im the only one on shift that say. guess ill just have to wait another month.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #212
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
i hate all of you now..... theres no way i can make a monday haha im the only one on shift that say. guess ill just have to wait another month.
Well, can you swing Sunday...I mean, we can wait until next month...
Old 07-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #213
Quote:
Well, can you swing Sunday...I mean, we can wait until next month...

i dont want to sound like a dick lol, i work sundays 7-7 . i can wait im just itching to go out again i know its hard with scedules, on mondays im in 3pm -1130pm so i would have to go early if you all decide to go on a monday. im up for whatever is easier.
Old 07-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #214

We can do early since its not very close
Old 07-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #215
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
We can do early since its not very close
This...
Old 07-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #216
Member Caught Off Road

Finally finished my platform for transporting the dog. Was pretty easy, and have half a sheet of MDF board left... Could prob get another one out of it...

Old 07-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #217
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Dan! That looks very good! Very clean.

As for the 8 st location, I happened to drive by there last night and the portion that is fenced off is for conservation purposes but it's only a small part. The rest is still accessible.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #218
SkottK62 is on a distinguished road
SkottK62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finally finished my platform for transporting the dog. Was pretty easy, and have half a sheet of MDF board left... Could prob get another one out of it...

That looks really nice. Now for a noob question. Can you fold up the bottom section so you can put the rear seats back up and in place or does the whole unit have to be pulled out of the truck to use the back seats?
Old 07-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #219
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Damn Dan! That looks very good! Very clean.
Thank you sir. Got bored and wanted to take the dog to the park...it was raining, so I did this instead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkottK62 View Post
That looks really nice. Now for a noob question. Can you fold up the bottom section so you can put the rear seats back up and in place or does the whole unit have to be pulled out of the truck to use the back seats?
Gotta pull it out. There isn't enough clearance behind the seat back. I looked at making something tat could fold up n there, but there just isn't enough room...

Would have to make something custom out of thin/hard plastic and affix the carpet to the seatback. Too expensive from what I've found.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #220
sooooooo...... no riding???

Products Discussed in this Thread