Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #221
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
sooooooo...... no riding???
Lol...lets do it!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #222
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sooooooo...... no riding???
Probably not for me for the time being....

South Florida B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374029860.606464.jpg
Old 07-17-2013, 05:19 AM   #223
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Lol...lets do it!!!

im off wed, thurs, fri next week. i work monday and tuesday 7am to 5pm. im up for where and whatever.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:23 AM   #224
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post

Attachment 223545

ouch!! holy hell man sorry to hear that man next time for sure.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #225
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Fink. Sorry to see thar. What broke?
Old 07-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #226
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Old 07-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #227
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Wow Fink. Sorry to see thar. What broke?
Ball joint from the LCA to the spindle decided it no longer wants to stay together and popped out.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:50 AM   #228
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Ball joint from the LCA to the spindle decided it no longer wants to stay together and popped out.
At least you get to pretend its mad flexin' yo!!!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #229
Member Caught Off Road

Hey fink, how's that truck doing? Back up and running yet?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:22 AM   #230

Quote:
Hey fink, how's that truck doing? Back up and running yet?
Nah just got the second ball joint in the mail yesterday so now its gunna be finding time to do it. Have to take everything apart to get the spindles off. Won't be too bad cause then I can easily throw on the new UCAs. Been rocking the older truck. Only thing that sucks about that is no AC for now. Getting that looked at tomorrow hopefully.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:04 AM   #231
So we riding this sunday?
Old 07-31-2013, 08:53 PM   #232
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Nah just got the second ball joint in the mail yesterday so now its gunna be finding time to do it. Have to take everything apart to get the spindles off. Won't be too bad cause then I can easily throw on the new UCAs. Been rocking the older truck. Only thing that sucks about that is no AC for now. Getting that looked at tomorrow hopefully.
Hopefully you get the red 4x4 trail ready...I wanna see that thing in action.

Quote:
So we riding this sunday?
I can't. I'll be in Orlando for father in laws birthday...hopefully taking the tacoma and trying to find one of the many trails up there...
Old 08-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #233
Quote:

I can't. I'll be in Orlando for father in laws birthday...hopefully taking the tacoma and trying to find one of the many trails up there...

How bout next sunday I think me and a friend are gonna try the hump out. It should be a little better by then, I hope.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:42 AM   #234
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
father in laws birthday...hopefully taking the tacoma and trying to find one of the many trails up there...
Whats up South Florida!!!

Hey if you are here on Sunday, and anywhere near lake mary let me know I can take you to my spot. Nice little spot, Fink can confirm that for you. Let me know.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:34 PM   #235
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
How bout next sunday I think me and a friend are gonna try the hump out. It should be a little better by then, I hope.
Should be able to do that...we're talking the 11th, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post

Hey if you are here on Sunday, and anywhere near lake mary let me know I can take you to my spot. Nice little spot, Fink can confirm that for you. Let me know.
Sounds good.

Ill be staying at Vacation Village. It's a bit south, closer to 192 and I-Drive. I'll defiantly let you know if I'm up there with the taco tho, it's a pretty short drive...
Old 08-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #236
Quote:
Should be able to do that...we're talking the 11th, right?

Sounds good.

Ill be staying at Vacation Village. It's a bit south, closer to 192 and I-Drive. I'll defiantly let you know if I'm up there with the taco tho, it's a pretty short drive...

Yes its the Sunday of the 11th. We can plan more now that its getting closer. Who's all in for a trip to the hump?
Old 08-04-2013, 05:44 AM   #237

Quote:
I need some more aggressive tires and I'm sure it'll do great all stock like it is. Put it in 4Lo the other day and was amazed at the torque it had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post

It was fun for sure. Wish we had more daylight and time.

Quote:
Yes its the Sunday of the 11th. We can plan more now that its getting closer. Who's all in for a trip to the hump?
Seems like I'll be working every Sunday for a while so I may be out.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #238
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
I need some more aggressive tires and I'm sure it'll do great all stock like it is. Put it in 4Lo the other day and was amazed at the torque it had.
It was fun for sure. Wish we had more daylight and time.
Seems like I'll be working every Sunday for a while so I may be out.
Your Taco is sad...it needs trail time.

That said, my taco is sad because it'll be in the garage for the next 5 days...we're gonna take the car up there. Looks like all we're gonna be doing is driving up and back...the rest of the time is all planned. Without trail time, might as well cut fuel costs in half.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #239

Quote:
Your Taco is sad...it needs trail time.

That said, my taco is sad because it'll be in the garage for the next 5 days...we're gonna take the car up there. Looks like all we're gonna be doing is driving up and back...the rest of the time is all planned. Without trail time, might as well cut fuel costs in half.
Ill take her out for you.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:35 PM   #240
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Ill take her out for you.
Ohh man...it totally would have let you, but I'm already in Orlando...

Shucks...

Products Discussed in this Thread