Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #21
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
i'll be living in ft L this summer for an internship, so i'll pop in here throughout the summer if yall will have me
Absolutely...Sundays seem to be the best meet day so far, if you're interested in that...
Old 03-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #22
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Absolutely...Sundays seem to be the best meet day so far, if you're interested in that...
yeah i'd be down for some. just let me know when.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #23
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah i'd be down for some. just let me know when.
When do you get down here?
Old 03-28-2013, 03:25 AM   #24
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I just had an officer that I was talking to tell me that they were cracking down on people trespassing at that spot behind regal. I guess those guys that were stuck in the Excursion go out there all the time, and are starting fires with pallets. They've had a lot of complaints, and are just going to start arresting people.
Ahh my life is ruined.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:29 AM   #25
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Although...did find another place but its out in loxahatchee. One of the F150dy boys people showed me.

Not proud of the stuck aspect but instead of going down the middle, I went perpendicular to the hole one side to gauge the ruts and condition, made it just fine. Took the other side and it was 10x worse. Framed out. No one else in the group would do it so I had to.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:42 AM   #26
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When do you get down here?
thinking the second week of may
Old 03-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #27
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Although...did find another place but its out in loxahatchee. One of the F150dy boys people showed me.

Not proud of the stuck aspect but instead of going down the middle, I went perpendicular to the hole one side to gauge the ruts and condition, made it just fine. Took the other side and it was 10x worse. Framed out. No one else in the group would do it so I had to.

count me in. where is this place? i didnt know that they were gonna crack down on people wheelin in that area?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #28
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Always some idiot ruining it for everyone else, burning pallets!

Nice pics Fink. Did you get water in the cab?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #29
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey ckeeton,
I admire your dedication! You'll find an off-road spot one way or another! JK. Where was that at? Must've been an intense experience!
Old 03-28-2013, 11:14 AM   #30
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post

Sounds like the story of your life...lol. I'd be down to check that place out tho...

Quote:
thinking the second week of may
Lts do it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
count me in. where is this place? i didnt know that they were gonna crack down on people wheelin in that area?
That I know of, they weren't until very recently...officer made it sound like they are getting fed up with the people that go out there and trash it...people complaining...and having to respond to a mud pit in a Crown Victoria...Honestly, can't say I blame them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Always some idiot ruining it for everyone else, burning pallets!
Yeah...basically. I wonder if there's a way to get in contact with the owners of the property. Maybe we could get permission to clean up the area a little in exchange for permission to be there...?
Old 03-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #31
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey ckeeton,
I admire your dedication! You'll find an off-road spot one way or another! JK. Where was that at? Must've been an intense experience!
dedication for talking with y'all? haha

but assuming you meant the skydiving? it was at skydive carolina, and it was def fun, im trying to get licensed but its taking awhile being a college student.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #32

Quote:
Nice pics Fink. Did you get water in the cab?
Nah just missed the cab.

Quote:
Sounds like the story of your life...lol. I'd be down to check that place out tho...

Yeah...basically. I wonder if there's a way to get in contact with the owners of the property. Maybe we could get permission to clean up the area a little in exchange for permission to be there...?
Ya seems like I'm the test dummy most times.
It would be nice for some honor trade off to play out there. We should just buy the area. The land that those pictures are taken is also for sale.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #33
Gator
Alohazz will become famous soon enoughAlohazz will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
Alohazz's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha everyone! Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I was born & raised in Fort Lauderdale, living in Hawaii now but always will be a FL BOY
Old 03-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #34
Thirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shedThirteen20WRX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2005-2009, separated as O-3 after 4 years at Tinker AFB
Name: Joe
Thirteen20WRX's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, all. Another South FL Tacoma owner here. Been living down here off and on since 1993, been a Tacoma owner since December 2012.

Didn't see that there was a separate "Spotted in Florida" thread but I saw a very very clean MGM second gen double cab (pre-2012) in Weston today, maybe a 3" lift, black wheels, m/t's, bull bar with off-road lights. If that's anybody's truck, congrats on an eye-catching build.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #35
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohazz View Post
Aloha everyone! Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I was born & raised in Fort Lauderdale, living in Hawaii now but always will be a FL BOY
I still love your sig picture....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen20WRX View Post
Hey, all. Another South FL Tacoma owner here. Been living down here off and on since 1993, been a Tacoma owner since December 2012.

Didn't see that there was a separate "Spotted in Florida" thread but I saw a very very clean MGM second gen double cab (pre-2012) in Weston today, maybe a 3" lift, black wheels, m/t's, bull bar with off-road lights. If that's anybody's truck, congrats on an eye-catching build.
That's not anyone's that I've seen on here, but glad to see you drop in.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #36
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Como estan biotches...---watched Anchorman again last night in waiting for the next one.

Whats everyones game plan for the weekend?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #37
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Como estan biotches...---watched Anchorman again last night in waiting for the next one.

Whats everyones game plan for the weekend?
Working this weekend a lot...pulling doubles through Sunday...
Old 03-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #38
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Fam is in town and my band is playing a show in Boca tonight. Hopefully I will be able to do a little fishing this weekend...
Old 03-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #39
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Fam is in town and my band is playing a show in Boca tonight. Hopefully I will be able to do a little fishing this weekend...
Should post audio samples...
Old 03-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #40
Member Caught Off Road

Lol, I went to change my taillight reverse lights to LED's today. Took the light housing off and there was mud caked behind it...looks like I'll have to clean a bit before I do anything.

Products Discussed in this Thread