Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 07:10 AM   #601
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
Got some lift on and new wheels and tires last weekend, would love to meet up with some fellow TW'ers some time, I'm in Lantana so holler if anyone is up for it one night

Honk if you see me on 95 and I'll keep my eyes out for you guys

Old 10-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #602
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know if any of you follow that XOVERLAND video series or not, but the new on is coming out soon...cant wait. Here's the trailer...the episodes are usually pretty good. http://www.xoverland.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uziIyzFAILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWayne View Post
Got some lift on and new wheels and tires last weekend, would love to meet up with some fellow TW'ers some time, I'm in Lantana so holler if anyone is up for it one night

Im usually around 441 and Lake Worth Road...if you frequent that area, you'll definitely see me.
Old 10-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #603
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I dont know if any of you follow that XOVERLAND video series or not, but the new on is coming out soon...cant wait. Here's the trailer...the episodes are usually pretty good. http://www.xoverland.com/

Im usually around 441 and Lake Worth Road...if you frequent that area, you'll definitely see me.
Ironic cause I'm there at least twice a day and never see you, punk.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #605
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dam that looks like a badass series, definitly going to
Check that out
Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #606
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Ironic cause I'm there at least twice a day and never see you, punk.
Trick, listen here...

I see you all the time...I think you just drive up and down 441, southern and lake worth road all day...I'm not even convinced you have a home...I think you just work for gas money to cruise around.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #607
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Dammmm, thats f''ked up. Hey so when we rescheduling this
Hump meet???? I just finished washing my truck from the pre
Meet.

My engine bay i think got the worst of the muddy water in it ha.
Still not done cleaning the engine bay. Not goi g crazy with that
Old 10-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #608
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Trick, listen here...

I see you all the time...I think you just drive up and down 441, southern and lake worth road all day...I'm not even convinced you have a home...I think you just work for gas money to cruise around.
Ha the simple life fo sho.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #609
Hawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant futureHawksdenn2 has a brilliant future

Firefighter:
Hawksdenn2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for the hump meet, I don't know anyone but I would like to meet everyone. I was convinced the south florida guys didn't do anything until now.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #610
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
I'm down for the hump meet, I don't know anyone but I would like to meet everyone. I was convinced the south florida guys didn't do anything until now.
Not sure who's going back...I didn't go the first time, but I heard it was waaaaay too deep to make the drive worth it. Might have been pushed back to Nov/Dec...
Old 10-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #611

Yea I'm passing. But we could still get together for lunch or something
Old 10-19-2013, 09:01 PM   #612
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i vote pushing it to end of November or early December.
What ever works best for everyone.

Let's figure it out. But it seems like no one is paying attention to this thread anymore
Old 10-19-2013, 09:06 PM   #613
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Don't worry man. Most of us meet for the first time out there
Old 10-20-2013, 04:58 AM   #614
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Worthy have you seen or met this owner / truck. I'm curious how those lights are.
If the JohnnyWayne is back in here, send me a PM and maybe we could meet. I have a 10 DCLB with a bare Avid Light Bar and those lights are something I was considering. Not sold on modding the grill but might do it. Lost some space by installing the trans cooler.

Any other mods on that truck?

PK

Quote:

Old 10-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #615
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey man yeah I'm here, will send a pm but open to meet up for lunch or something anytime - I work in Delray real close to 95 so could easily travel up or down a few miles no problem. Those lights are hella 500's I bought off a member here from the florida classifieds and mounted them behind that grillcraft

Will drop you a pm bud.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #616
Scorpo900 is on a distinguished road

Name: luis
Scorpo900's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, I'm in royal palm, and decided on not selling the truck.
I'll be putting on a camper top soon, still prepping it. And platidip the wheels black.
Be great to meet one day.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #617

Nice truck man - would be great to meet up on a Friday night at like a burger place or something (wife and kid are at gymnastics till like 8:30 ) just to check everyone's trucks out - if anyone is up for it just holler back in here and let's try to figure it out
Old 10-23-2013, 03:36 PM   #618
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Nice truck man - would be great to meet up on a Friday night at like a burger place or something (wife and kid are at gymnastics till like 8:30 ) just to check everyone's trucks out - if anyone is up for it just holler back in here and let's try to figure it out
I want burgers...
Old 10-24-2013, 03:47 AM   #620

Lindburgers?

Products Discussed in this Thread